Where to stay on the Big Island?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2009, 10:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by The Juiceman
Check out their site: www.kipukahouse.com
Tell them The Juiceman sent you.
Your link is broken. Do you have a good one?

Looks like it may be for sale: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/reb/1294698715.html $278K.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 8:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Skymiles
Originally Posted by philemer
Your link is broken. Do you have a good one?

Looks like it may be for sale: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/reb/1294698715.html $278K.
Not sure what's up with his website. That's definitely not his property for sale, but same subdivision. His email is: [email protected]. Aloha.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 12:54 am

Thank you, I will check out priceline. I guess what you mean is people are getting their bids accepted at $100. That would be a pretty good deal.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 12:39 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
Correct. That was couple of months ago, but I doubt tourist traffic has picked up much since then and am I sure the hotel thinks that $100 per night is better than nothing. At $100/night Hapuna is a bargin.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 12:42 pm

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, UMP, SPG
Kona Village is really not that expensive when you consider 3 meals per day are included and as the resort is quite intimate, I believe they'd be happy to prepare kosher meals for you.

Right now the rates are the lowest in years...they have a special for $398/night for 2 people...if you consider your meal cost at $200/day that's only $198 for lodging.

It is a remarkable and romantic place to honeymoon. We did, and are going back in September, 11 years later for our 7th time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.