Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Pam Ann US Tour - Multiple Dates and Cities

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pam Ann US Tour - Multiple Dates and Cities

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2009, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by JCinNYC
Please add me to the list, me + 3.

How do we go about getting the tickets for the group? FBG, is this something you are going to take care of?
aren't you on a "party flight" that night?
Old Oct 5, 2009, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
aren't you on a "party flight" that night?
Nope, the party flight is the following day and I'm not on that flight anymore -due to "several" reasons I'm now on the AA non-stop.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by FlyBalletGuy
(And do you really want to be in front in a Pam Ann show?)
Depends whether you want to perform or not.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 7:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by JCinNYC
Nope, the party flight is the following day and I'm not on that flight anymore -due to "several" reasons I'm now on the AA non-stop.
(at least you wont get "stranded" if you loose your passport )
Old Oct 12, 2009, 10:18 pm

Programs: AA PLT,1.4MM
LA Show

Anybody else here going to be at the LA show on Thursday night? I'll be there! If that is really Pam Ann on this forum, please send a shot out to FTers in LA as well, we love you!
Old Oct 15, 2009, 6:14 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Ibotta, Southwest A-List
Can't wait to see her in Dallas next week.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 6:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by dugknight
Anybody else here going to be at the LA show on Thursday night? I'll be there! If that is really Pam Ann on this forum, please send a shot out to FTers in LA as well, we love you!
Everybody on this forum are on their way to New York.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 11:52 am

Programs: Priceline Titanium
I've put in some emails to the producers and will try to get a quote on a group rate for the NY show Oct 28. They haven't got back to me yet so I will noodge them. I'd like to buy tickets for us by next Wednesday.
Old Oct 18, 2009, 10:47 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, IHG Platinum, One Man Street Fair in my spare time
I attended Pam Ann tonight at the Castro Theater. A solid "very good" as comedy shows go - I wouldn't give it a great - but I did laugh my a** off. I got my $50 worth. And the venue is always enjoyable. I sat in front of two British Airways flight attendants on layover. Good times all around. I believe Pam nearly sold out last night in SF, and filled about 3/4 of the theater tonight. Definitely recommended for Flyertalkers of all kinds, and especially those of us on the GLBT board. She does have a thing for her gays.
Old Oct 19, 2009, 10:05 pm

Programs: AA PLT,1.4MM
I saw her in LA and thought she was great also. The crowd was full of flight attendants. I'd highly recommend it for all FT enthusiasts as well! A really good time.
Old Oct 20, 2009, 5:32 pm

Programs: AA DL WN
Pam Ann in Dallas tonight

Headed off to downtown Dallas to see Pam Ann- I hope to see a lot of "big 'har (hair)" in the audience tonight - Valerie is from Texas y'all.
Old Oct 20, 2009, 11:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K+1MM, MR Ttnm & lifetime PLT, Hilton Gld, IHG Pltn, Chi Dmd
Thumbs up NYC

had already bought my tix for the NYC show 10/28.. before catching up with this thread on FT.. let me know if you guys are meeting up for a drink prior to the show.. and me+bf will catch up there..

thanks..
DD
Old Oct 21, 2009, 3:01 pm

OK - update on NYC -

This was a royal pain in the .... The producer promised a 20% discount but was not set up to do it . He is honoring, but it's complicated. We need to buy 8 tickets via Ticketmaster in a block and we'll be comped two.

The irony is that Ticketmaster is basically charging 20% over and above the cost of the ticket per ticket. So there's basically a savings of fees.

We could either do a 56.50 or 47.50 - the $38.50 balcony would be $40 with the fees.

For this to work we all need to sit in the same price bracket and it needs to be either exactly 10 or 15 tickets.

These people are interested and that is exactly 10.

FlyBalletGuy
justforfun
itsaboutthejourney
holtju2
rchavez
KenCT
JCinNYC +3

I'm going to make an executive suggestion that the mid priced seats seemed to be a better deal (they were offering Row R in the middle versus J in the far right for $10 more)

If that works for everyone here I need paypal pronto.

I'll PM these people with this right now.

EDITED TO ADD - I wonder if it just makes sense to buy at the door (if we can) and save the 20% that way? I'll find out.

Last edited by FlyBalletGuy; Oct 21, 2009 at 3:13 pm
Old Oct 21, 2009, 3:30 pm

Turns out they will have tickets at the door (if they don't sell out - but this is a large venue.) I really think buying individually is the easiest and most convenient way to do it.
Old Oct 22, 2009, 12:38 am

Programs: WN, Marriott, Choice
Pam Ann has departed HOU and headed for MIA

I was at the Pam Ann 'terminal' for the Houston leg of her tour.. What a great show, even if you get stuck in the back with the econo-cattle!

WN took a lot of good-natured lambasting, as did the other major (and not-quite-so major) carriers, past and present. I don't want to spoil the show for those who have yet to see it. She does love her gays (and tolerates us straights)! She also manages to 'keep busy and look important' while serving exactly NO ONE!

The audience was exuberant and quite appreciative. A large contingent of CO folks were on hand as were crew members from AA, DL, WN and others. Some of the audience arrived in what appeared to be vintage FA uniforms. If ya got one, flaunt it!

Here's a little hint: pay close attention to the announcements interspersed with the pre-show music.

For those who may have been wondering...I confirmed that Flyertalker "hrhpamann" IS her. She is now a carrier of the bright yellow Flyertalk Priority tag!

Next stop: MIA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.