FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pam Ann US Tour - Multiple Dates and Cities
Old Oct 22, 2009, 12:38 am
Jeffie

Programs: WN, Marriott, Choice
Pam Ann has departed HOU and headed for MIA

I was at the Pam Ann 'terminal' for the Houston leg of her tour.. What a great show, even if you get stuck in the back with the econo-cattle!

WN took a lot of good-natured lambasting, as did the other major (and not-quite-so major) carriers, past and present. I don't want to spoil the show for those who have yet to see it. She does love her gays (and tolerates us straights)! She also manages to 'keep busy and look important' while serving exactly NO ONE!

The audience was exuberant and quite appreciative. A large contingent of CO folks were on hand as were crew members from AA, DL, WN and others. Some of the audience arrived in what appeared to be vintage FA uniforms. If ya got one, flaunt it!

Here's a little hint: pay close attention to the announcements interspersed with the pre-show music.

For those who may have been wondering...I confirmed that Flyertalker "hrhpamann" IS her. She is now a carrier of the bright yellow Flyertalk Priority tag!

Next stop: MIA.