Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Drag Names

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2008, 3:01 am

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Remind me to tell you about the time that I did drag in SF. It was a group number orchestrated by yours truly. My drag name, below, brought the house down ... it was a punch-line in our skit/number.

I look EXACTLY like my mother in drag only a bit bigger. Rather, in drag I look EXACTLY like my mother, only a bit bigger. I favor leopard silk pj's, gold lame' flats - never have walked in heels, if you don't count cowboy boots- red Palm Beach flips and Sally-Jesse-Raphael glasses ... so being motherly and matronly I go by "Uomi". (Hmmmm... hard to tell when typing... that is a "u", not a "v".
Old Sep 3, 2008, 3:01 am

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Originally Posted by justforfun
just heard one:

Annida Greencard

lol!
Yes, but it was/is with a "K", she said.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 5:59 am

Programs: UA 1MM, DL former Gold, AA, SPG, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
The sisters of perpetual indulgence tend to have some good names:
Gina Tonic, Delta Goodhand, Dionna Cross, Aura Lee Gifted, Anni Coque l"Doo, etc.

Kamona Wanna Lei'ya would be a good name for a Hawaiian drag queen.

Anita Fixx--the druggie drag queen was quite popular at the Battle for the Tiara a few years back.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 11:16 am

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Originally Posted by SpiritofEcstasy
Patty O'Furniture and Iona Trailer are two of my all time favorites.
I had a friend in college who once used Iona Ford. Which made me want to use Ivana Ferrari (if I ever did drag)!
Old Sep 11, 2008, 9:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Just last night I was introduced to Miss Visa De Clined, a charming Southern belle.
Old Sep 11, 2008, 2:02 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Originally Posted by cAAribmorpho
Just last night I was introduced to Miss Visa De Clined, a charming Southern belle.
Originally Posted by dieselbear
S.F. currently has Visa de Klein working the boards.
Old Sep 11, 2008, 11:38 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
When I was a nun (Order of Perpetual Indulgence) I was Sister Amyl Night Rate (because when the sun went down, I got very cheap) - I later became Sister Gloria Hole.

Dave
Old Sep 12, 2008, 9:01 am

Programs: AA EXP; AC 75k; UA Gold; Bonvoy Ambassador; Hertz Presidents Circle; Hilton Diamond
Several from Phoenix AZ (yes, believe it or not a HUGE drag scene there):

Nova Jyna (my favorite)
Anita Buffet (funny because a VERY, VERY large Samoan "lady")
Barbra Seville (who actually had a popular radio show in PHX for awhile - mind you, drag on radio was a bit tough to pull off.... )

Alas, southern CA drag scene seems tame by comparison.

Grunion
Old Sep 17, 2008, 6:28 pm

Programs: DL GM
A friend of mine used to know a drag queen in San Francisco called Kay Ingleside--which is hysterical if you get it, and quite undercover if you don't.
Old Sep 17, 2008, 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by MJLogan
A friend of mine used to know a drag queen in San Francisco called Kay Ingleside--which is hysterical if you get it, and quite undercover if you don't.
I understand Ms. Ingleside is a good friend of Ann Judah.
Old Sep 18, 2008, 9:46 am

My 3 favorites

Monga Llyold
Shelita Hamm
Sharon Needles
Old Sep 20, 2008, 2:14 pm

Programs: delta gold, hilton gold
Originally Posted by sfvoyage
I understand Ms. Ingleside is a good friend of Ann Judah.
Ann's a little slow.

Perhaps you're thinking of Elle Taraval?
Old Sep 20, 2008, 3:39 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Let's not forget about SFO's Drag Kings!

Jay Church.
Old Sep 20, 2008, 8:00 pm

Eva Destruction
Lois Carmen Denominator
Eileen Ulicki
Tess Tickle
Old Oct 9, 2008, 6:25 pm

Programs: NW Gold, '06. Good times.
Originally Posted by FlyBalletGuy
My buddy Matt (Chlamydia Tractorpull) christened me Phyllis Stein at Wigstock '94. She's had a rather checkered career, only appearing once corporeally (blackmail by Matt) but having a rather blood curdling cyber career (well, there was the time a rabbi proposed to her . . .) She's been recuperating in the Barbra Streisand Ashram for many years now.

I would like to offer the drag name of Heather O'Normative to any of the academic FT'ers out there, particularly Hoyateach.
Sorry it took so long to reply (and thanks for the PM). I've never had a drag name. I take it this is an honorific?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.