Search

Gay Melbourne

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2003, 10:03 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Gay Melbourne

Hallo Everyone,

We're going to be in Melbourne next week, and would love to hear about all the fun gay stuff to do.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, bar's, places to eat, Places to "Play", etc.

Marvella

P.S. has anyone been to Ten Plus? It sounds like fun! link removed

[This message has been edited by robb (edited 02-11-2003).]
Old Feb 11, 2003, 8:13 am

Programs: lapsed UA 1K (now a lowly 2P), HGP Platinum
Sorry, just pulled the link for the explicit imagery.

I am amused that a cruise club would offer the fastest internet access. What is the point of leaving the house if you're going to go online?
Old Feb 11, 2003, 9:35 am
Suspended

What dates are you there? I am in MEL from the 22nd to the 26th, then off to SYD for Mardi Gras
Old Nov 29, 2003, 6:33 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
MapleLeaf, how did you like Melbourne? I'm sure there were plenty of "friendly" places, did you have any faves? I'm there from 1/24 to 1/31 and just looking for some fun things to do.

Also, will be in Gold Coast (Surfer's Paradise) area from 1/21 to 1/24. Anybody have any experience there?
Old Nov 29, 2003, 6:36 pm
Suspended

Went to Surfer's Paradise in March 2003. Stayed at the Marriott (Courtyard I think, there is a Marriott resort nearby).

Great beach, very touristy, you can visit "CLUB R" for some action; email me for a link. Basement Carpark, Parkrise Building, 1/3 Alsion Street - just opposite the Courtyard Marriott, down a parking ramp and to the right; tricky to find, but worth it!
Byron Bay is great fun and would recommend after a night in Surfer's you head on down there for few days relaxation.
Old Nov 30, 2003, 2:08 pm

Hey there, depending on what you want to do Melb really does have a lot of fun to be "had".

Food is great, there are some great restraunts across from the city at the crown complex, any of the restraunts are good, I particularly love Automatic... There is a very sexy redhead that works there

Club 10+ is a bit of a fizzer but further down that road Porter street, is suprize "porter street", This sauna is usually rocking and I have always managed to leave with a smile.
If you like your men with a little more hair and stuff, then you have to go to club80. Free internet, movies, coffee and tea, oh yea and its a sex c;ub as well

There is good shopping to be had on Chapel street (think fashion squad) and great bargains on King Street.

If you like shows +/- opera it is not hard to get tix to shows in melb, with discont tickets for sale on the swanson st mall.

Have fun mate, Melb is a blast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.