Munich Airport Question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Munich Airport Question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2017, 1:55 pm

Hi,
I'll arrive to MUC T2 (Schengen) and will have approx. 2,5 hours break before next flights from T2 (also Schengen). I'll be traveling in Y and I don't have *A status, so I won't have access to lounges in T2. However, I may use Priority Pass lounges in T1, so I'd like to go there between my flights. Is the shuttle bus between terminals the only way I can go from T2 to T1 and back from T1 to T2 without leaving transit zone and without security control? I've found a thread at tripadvisor (https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...a_Bavaria.html), where one of users claims that airside walking connection between both terminals exists (page 3 and 4). Do you know anything about such connection?
Old Nov 27, 2017, 1:55 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Melia Platinum, SIXT Platinum, Accor Silver, Lufthansa FTL
Iff you arrive in T2, you'll most likely come in with a Star Alliance flight.
Try this thread over in the Lufthansa forum for more information on how to go between the terminals.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 2:12 am

That's correct, LH
Thanks for the link, I'll follow it.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 3:21 am

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Silver
Originally Posted by tropikey
Hi,
I've found a thread at tripadvisor (https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...a_Bavaria.html), where one of users claims that airside walking connection between both terminals exists (page 3 and 4). Do you know anything about such connection?
As far as I know there is no walk way airside from T2 to T1. Only possibility is to take a shuttle bus which IMHO allows you stay airside.Please take a look at the attached pdf with the bus route.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
route_t1_t2.pdf (135.5 KB, 72 views)
Old Nov 27, 2017, 3:30 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Only way is the bus. No airside walkway. That said the T1 PP lounges are not worth the hassle. Unless you like to sit in a windowless pit.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 5:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by oliver2002
T1 PP lounges are not worth the hassle
Indeed! Europa Lounge is nothing special, here some impressions from an Air Berlin flight in 2016:
I´m blended by all the luxury!
Old Dec 1, 2017, 12:51 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Just a thought to start a new thread as this one was born six years ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.