Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars Rewards COVID-19 Response

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2020, 5:23 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by sbjnyc
This is now in the FAQ on caesars.com as well as an extension of tier status through January 2022. RCs are only extended through September at the moment. I can earn RCs through the Visa card so that doesn't impact me but for those without that card I can't imagine they will allow RCs to expire that soon.

Agreed. Can maybe see them extending it a little further out sine they extended tier statutes already till 2022. But then again, RCs are a liability for them just like any other travel program point accumulations. So they may just let it be.

As a tip, for those that have RCs expiring around the extension deadline and can't make a trip out to extend it. There's a few methods for extending it. Their Caesars Visa, Caesars Marketplace, and slot app purchases. Easiest method, which doesn't cost anything besides a little time, is Say and Play surveys.

Just fill out the requested info. I just ran through it and selected whatever was most convenient, as I had no intentions of actually doing their surveys. When asked and available, just select a survey. Even if you don't qualify or get selected to fill out the survey, you'll receive 5 RCs just for attempting to participate, which gets deposited into your Caesars account in a few days or a week, can't recall exact time frame. But those 5RCs will bump your extension by another 6 months.
Old May 12, 2020, 7:09 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by easy_money
Agreed. Can maybe see them extending it a little further out sine they extended tier statutes already till 2022. But then again, RCs are a liability for them just like any other travel program point accumulations. So they may just let it be.

As a tip, for those that have RCs expiring around the extension deadline and can't make a trip out to extend it. There's a few methods for extending it. Their Caesars Visa, Caesars Marketplace, and slot app purchases. Easiest method, which doesn't cost anything besides a little time, is Say and Play surveys.

Just fill out the requested info. I just ran through it and selected whatever was most convenient, as I had no intentions of actually doing their surveys. When asked and available, just select a survey. Even if you don't qualify or get selected to fill out the survey, you'll receive 5 RCs just for attempting to participate, which gets deposited into your Caesars account in a few days or a week, can't recall exact time frame. But those 5RCs will bump your extension by another 6 months.
If they want gamblers to return I can't see them wiping out RCs for at least 6 months AFTER THEY REOPEN. But "playing the survey game" couldn't hurt.
iluv2fly likes this.
Old May 25, 2020, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Has anyone seen their tier status update based on the new level requirements?

Mine is still showing my old status. I thought it was going to update the week of May 18.

EDIT: Right after I posted this I received an email welcoming me to the next tier. Still not showing in my online account.

Last edited by Single_Flyer; May 25, 2020 at 11:10 am
Old May 25, 2020, 5:46 pm

Nothing has changed on my account. I'm still diamond through 1/21 and my RCs expire in late July. I'm gold in mlife and that expires 9/30.

I'm actually toying with the idea of going to Vegas for July 4 just because I'm going stir crazy. I don't think it'll be too risky though I'm not so sure about AC.
Old Jun 3, 2020, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Not sure if this is systemwide but Harrah's Louisiana Downs is advertising 5X tier and 5X reward credit multipliers for the entire month of June.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 11:12 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by Herb687
Not sure if this is systemwide but Harrah's Louisiana Downs is advertising 5X tier and 5X reward credit multipliers for the entire month of June.
I received it for Vegas and Tahoe this past week - 6/4 thru 6/30. Max of 5kTC/day and a promotion max (total for month) of 25kTC. 10kRC/day and a promotion max of 50kRC.

There's also some very nice promos coming in for both markets as well. Visa GC/Amazon GC/Free play in Vegas and large FP in Tahoe.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 11:25 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I'm going "out on a limb" and guessing the LAS June 5X offer will be repeated in July.
If AC reopens around July 4 as is rumored, I would expect to see 10X there; pre shutdown, 5X in AC was the "norm"--but not for an entire month, most mid-weekdays and some weekends were X days..
Old Jun 7, 2020, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

is the 5x in Las Vegas targeted or for everyone? I haven't seen it clearly stated anywhere.
Old Jun 7, 2020, 8:35 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
is the 5x in Las Vegas targeted or for everyone? I haven't seen it clearly stated anywhere.
For everyone.

1. Promotion is valid for all Caesars Rewards members at participating properties. Please contact Caesars Rewards for details on participating properties and dates. No registration required.

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/pr...tcs-disclaimer
Old Jun 8, 2020, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by easy_money
For everyone.

1. Promotion is valid for all Caesars Rewards members at participating properties. Please contact Caesars Rewards for details on participating properties and dates. No registration required.

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/pr...tcs-disclaimer
And sounds like all open properties are participating?
Old Jun 8, 2020, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by nrr
I'm going "out on a limb" and guessing the LAS June 5X offer will be repeated in July.
If AC reopens around July 4 as is rumored, I would expect to see 10X there; pre shutdown, 5X in AC was the "norm"--but not for an entire month, most mid-weekdays and some weekends were X days..
I plan to go for a long July 4 weekend so I may hold you to that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.