Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

[Ceasars Rewards] Different Hotels during the same day as Diamond?

Old Sep 18, 19, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Hello,

I have a question; if I book 2 different Ceasars Rewards Brands / Hotel with the same date, will I get the Diamond Benifits on both ? Especially the resort fee + parking fee.

We would like to have a room at ceasars and bally's for another family member at the same check-in date. I know that the resort fee will be eliminated for "one stay for one room", but what if you have different hotels but the same date?

Thanks
Old Sep 18, 19, 1:23 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, CET 7*, MLIFE Platinum
Parking is not an issue, can just get a duplicate card for your family member. For the resort fee, like you said, it's only waived for "one room per stay". A 2nd reservation for same date would indicate a 2nd stay, so the 2nd room won't get the RF waived. Though, you might get lucky since it's at different properties. Not sure how they would differentiate which room gets assessed the resort fee.
Old Sep 19, 19, 7:30 am

In the past I've unsuccessfully tried to book rooms online while having an existing reservation (same hotel or different hotel). As far as I know you can't have 2 separate reservations on 1 account for the same dates. You have to include another CR account to book it (or book without a CR account). You can book multiple rooms on 1 reservation but it would be at the same hotel. At least that's my experience with the online site. I presume if you call up you can probably get it setup the way you like and can choose which resort fee to waive.
Old Sep 19, 19, 9:33 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by easy_money View Post
Parking is not an issue, can just get a duplicate card for your family member.
Be careful with this. I was asked to show both my Diamond card and ID at the valet at my last CET stay (this was at Rio which doesn't even charge for valet parking.) The valet was very apologetic to even have to ask, but I told him I totally understand. It was on New Years Eve, though, so that may have played a role.
Old Sep 19, 19, 10:04 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, CET 7*, MLIFE Platinum
Originally Posted by mudpuppy View Post
Be careful with this. I was asked to show both my Diamond card and ID at the valet at my last CET stay (this was at Rio which doesn't even charge for valet parking.) The valet was very apologetic to even have to ask, but I told him I totally understand. It was on New Years Eve, though, so that may have played a role.
Fare enough, you're right. I assumed OP just meant regular parking, which just requires diamond card to swipe. Valet is a hit or miss. I get asked ID only a handful of times.
Old Sep 25, 19, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by easy_money View Post
Fare enough, you're right. I assumed OP just meant regular parking, which just requires diamond card to swipe. Valet is a hit or miss. I get asked ID only a handful of times.
We didn't even have to swipe at multiple CTE properties. Some kind of recognition for the car. It would even have our name on the screen. We never told them what car we drove.

Search this Thread