Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

When does the new Frontier Miles program start for 2024?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When does the new Frontier Miles program start for 2024?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2024, 6:20 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
I received an email today titled expert7700, your Elite status gift is here!

You’ve Earned Diamond Status, Now Give Gold Status to Someone Else!

Congratulations on reaching Elite Diamond Status! One of the many benefits of being Diamond Status is you can give the gift of FREE Elite Gold Status to anyone you choose!

Here's your Gold Status Certificate Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To claim Gold Status, your giftee will visit the link above, where they can create or log into their FRONTIER Miles account. Then, it's as easy as copying the unique code and pasting it into the "Certificate Number" box.

Redeem by 3/31/2024 here.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 2:55 pm

Programs: All major Airlines, Hotel Chains, Credit Cards and Car Rentals
Originally Posted by expert7700
I received an email today titled expert7700, your Elite status gift is here!

You’ve Earned Diamond Status, Now Give Gold Status to Someone Else!

Congratulations on reaching Elite Diamond Status! One of the many benefits of being Diamond Status is you can give the gift of FREE Elite Gold Status to anyone you choose!

Here's your Gold Status Certificate Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To claim Gold Status, your giftee will visit the link above, where they can create or log into their FRONTIER Miles account. Then, it's as easy as copying the unique code and pasting it into the "Certificate Number" box.

Redeem by 3/31/2024 here.
Do we know when is this Gold Status through the gift valid until? If it is good through Dec 2025, then I wonder if me and my buddy gift can each other the gold status right now such that once our current years status (through the match) expires, this gold status will kick in good through Dec 2025?
Old Mar 28, 2024, 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by jeelele
Do we know when is this Gold Status through the gift valid until? If it is good through Dec 2025, then I wonder if me and my buddy gift can each other the gold status right now such that once our current years status (through the match) expires, this gold status will kick in good through Dec 2025?
from what I saw, the status voucher did not change my or a friend's status date past 12/31/24. seems they'd be wasted applying to anyone with higher than silver status.

the email on mine said redeem by 3/31/24 but then today the reminder said it expires 3/29/24. Unsure if MST or GMT.

Last edited by expert7700; Mar 28, 2024 at 10:08 pm
Old Mar 29, 2024, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

I think the gifted status expires 31 December 2024.
When you "gift" it, they use the code to sign in on their account. If someone has status already, this might drop them to silver, or it would simply have no effect.
Old Mar 31, 2024, 3:08 pm

public service reminder:

tbe gold / silver status voucher for a friend codes for 2024 must be redeemed by end of day today 3/31 Frontier time zone.

If anyone has an unwanted expiring code (even if it's just the weak silver status*) please consider PMing and a family memebr would put it to use.

​​​Silver is pretty weak as it's really only a free standard ? $8-12? seat choice at the time of checkin, not booking.
Old Mar 31, 2024, 8:48 pm

Ditto. If anyone happens to have a status gift they won't use, I would be happy to put it to good use
Old Apr 2, 2024, 1:06 pm

Programs: All major Airlines, Hotel Chains, Credit Cards and Car Rentals
Looks like the Gold Status is good through 12/31/2025. Don't know if the above strategy would have worked. Did anyone try it?
Old Apr 5, 2024, 1:42 pm

This revenue based system is pretty worthless now, kind of like the miles were. Flying RT to Chicago, getting a whopping 120 miles out of it. Why even bother? I'm just going to have to decide if I want to buy my way back into elite again for next year, good luck getting even 10k elite miles with them at these accruals unless you use their CC.
liberty805 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.