Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Route not available on Frontier website, can book through 3rd party

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2023, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, Southwest, Hyatt

From Google flights I can see flights on Oct 6/7 cvg-atl-lir, but I can't get them to come up on frontier's website. When clicking through directly from Google flights the website just spins and spins. When I start fresh from frontier it's says they don't fly that route. It appears to be bookable through a number of third party sites, but I was hoping to use frontier status thus would prefer to book direct. Any thoughts on a work around?
Old Sep 17, 2023, 2:20 pm

Programs: United Platinum, Frontier Diamond, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond/ Ambassador/ Milestoner
Google Flights will put together separate tickets to make things happen. It is possible that while Frontier flies both of those segments, for some reason, they do not sell the whole thing together. Try buying it as two reservations.
waterandwoods likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2023, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by pretzlaff
Google Flights will put together separate tickets to make things happen. It is possible that while Frontier flies both of those segments, for some reason, they do not sell the whole thing together. Try buying it as two reservations.
Just be aware that if you create your own connection, you will be even more on your own than you usually are with Frontier. It can be a good option but you are responsible for yourself if you do it.
waterandwoods likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.