Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount Den Problem

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2020, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Discount Den Problem

So about 3 weeks ago I renewed my Discount Den membership and took advantage of the $100 sign up promo. I purchased it as part of a ticket that I subsequently cancelled. Anyway, I got the emailed receipt as part of the ticket with the $59 Discount Den renewal fee on it. However, every time I try to book a flight now under my profile it doesn't recognize my Discount Den Membership. About 12 days after I made the purchase I did receive an email from Frontier saying Welcome to Discount Den and it included the $100 voucher but every time I log into to purchase a ticket it thinks I am not a member and it keeps trying to sell it to me again when I go to checkout. This is really frustrating. I have emailed them twice their web form with the 2nd attempt two weeks ago and I have yet to get any response. Has anyone else had any trouble like this? I've paid for the membership, I would like to be able to use it.

Thanks
Old Apr 9, 2020, 2:04 pm
Original Member

I ran into a similar problem in the past. The issue was that the name on my frequent flyer/Global Entry account was not matching verbatim my ticket info. In my case, one of them included my middle name and the other did not. They didn't match on their system, and everything was mucked up until I called them and we sorted it out.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Actually I got it fixed yesterday. I got someone on the phone from CS after not too long of a wait who was very helpful. It turned out when I purchased the Discount Den membership it was in combination with a flight that I subsequently cancelled and it was the flight cancellation that messed up my membership being processed correctly. Anyway, he was able to add it to my profile manually and I'm all good to go now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.