Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Discount Den with Reservation - Cancel within 24 hours?

Old May 25, 2018, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

Frontier flights can be refunded if canceled within 24 hours. But what about if you purchase Discount Den as part of that reservation package sign-up? The terms seem to say you would be stuck with the Den membership even if you decided to cancel the full reservation, is that correct?

Thanks!
Old May 25, 2018, 7:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
US law requires that F9 cancel and fully refund any ticket purchased for travel 7+ days out within 24 hours of purchase. Not so for the bells and whistles. The T&C for the program seem to be fairly clear, e.g. that you may cancel at any time, but you won't get your funds back (and you must cancel by midnight of the last day of your membership to avoid being charged for another year).

https://www.flyfrontier.com/ways-to-...nd-conditions/
Old May 25, 2018, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by Often1
US law requires that F9 cancel and fully refund any ticket purchased for travel 7+ days out within 24 hours of purchase. Not so for the bells and whistles. The T&C for the program seem to be fairly clear, e.g. that you may cancel at any time, but you won't get your funds back (and you must cancel by midnight of the last day of your membership to avoid being charged for another year).

https://www.flyfrontier.com/ways-to-...nd-conditions/
That's not entirely accurate. US law also allows the airlines to hold reservation for 24 hours subject to payment. No airline That I's aware of currently does that but AA did for a good while.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
That's not entirely accurate. US law also allows the airlines to hold reservation for 24 hours subject to payment. No airline That I's aware of currently does that but AA did for a good while.
All airline bookings in the US can be cancelled within 24 hours for a full refund.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by alchemista
Frontier flights can be refunded if canceled within 24 hours. But what about if you purchase Discount Den as part of that reservation package sign-up? The terms seem to say you would be stuck with the Den membership even if you decided to cancel the full reservation, is that correct?

Thanks!

I know this is an old thread but it didn't look conclusive and I have the same question - anyone have a definitive answer?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.