Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frontier says Buh-bye to complimentary cookie

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2012, 6:26 pm

Programs: Midwest Miles, Early Returns
On 6/6 MSN-MCO FAs did not give out any snack at all. When I asked about it, FA said "That ended June 1. It changes all the time."! Got my choice of snack today MCO-MSN, however.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 7:46 pm

Anyone see any cookies at Milwaukee area Sendiks stores recently?
Old Jun 11, 2012, 8:06 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Wisconsin
On 6/6 MSN-MCO FAs did not give out any snack at all.
THAT is bad form indeed!
Old Jun 11, 2012, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by newsmanhoss
Anyone see any cookies at Milwaukee area Sendiks stores recently?
Not in more than six weeks.

I was told, at one point, that Sendik's would continue to stock the frozen cookie dough. That has apparently changed, though it does not seem to be a decision made by Sendik's.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 5:57 pm

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Sky Club
So sad. I bragged to all of my Delta Medallion members about those delicious cookies. At least Frontier still has a decent beer selection, unlike Delta.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 3:57 pm

Programs: Delta Silver
Hmph - I was on a Frontier flight last week and though I did enjoy an Izze, I got no goldfish that needed washing down!
Old Jul 23, 2012, 5:50 am

Programs: HHonors Gold
I haven't been offered a snack on either of my last two flights (a couple of weeks ago from PVU - DEN/DEN - BNA or yesterday PVU - DEN/DEN - OMA).
Old Jul 23, 2012, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
AFAIK we dont have any complimentary snacks anymore for any level.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 9:26 am

Programs: United GS, AAdvantage Platinum
Had a chance to fly F9 this Saturday from MCI to DEN- was disappointed to see that Pringles are gone and have been replaced with Boulder Chips. I gave them a shot and was not impressed. Also noted that the cocktail recipes featured in the inflight guide has disappeared- I had thought that was a great idea and wasn't surprised when I saw a similar feature show up in Delta's Sky Magazine.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 12:28 am

I have to fly a few segments to secure Summit status. What can I expect in terms of food or snacks? Chances are they'll be relatively short routes.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 12:40 am
btr

Programs: IHG, MP, Enterprise+
Originally Posted by Bachovas
I have to fly a few segments to secure Summit status. What can I expect in terms of food or snacks? Chances are they'll be relatively short routes.
From my perspective, nothing. I don't track the bit with alcohol, but there may still be some benefit there.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:01 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Bachovas
What can I expect in terms of food or snacks? Chances are they'll be relatively short routes.
Beverage and snack service is provided on all flights > 200 miles. On routes > 700 miles, Frontier also offers fresh food for purchase.

As a Summit, you will receive complimentary alcoholic, as well as premium non-alcoholic beverages.

Click on this inflight catering link to review all of your options.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:53 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by btr
From my perspective, nothing. I don't track the bit with alcohol, but there may still be some benefit there.
Nothing in terms of free snack, you will get free premium beverages. The biggest advantage though is free Stretch seating at time of booking and no change fees.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.