Free wifi in nice

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free wifi in nice

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2011, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Free wifi in nice

I'm in Noce now. I cannot find free wifi anywhere. Does anyone have a recommendation as to where I could find it?
Old Jun 28, 2011, 10:24 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Platinum
I'll be in Nice next this weekend, staying at the Le Meridien. On a Trip Advisor review, someone mentioned free wi-fi at the McDonald's on the ground floor of the hotel.

Would be interested to know if you find any other
Old Jun 29, 2011, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
McD's does!

I'm actually sitting in the McDonalds next to the Le Meridien now. I found out that there was free wifi there the hard way. I went to an Internet cafe and bought 1 hour of time so I googled free wifi. The McD's is nice, though expensive. The large fountain soda, all of 17 ounces, is €2.5. We were actually going to stay at the Le Meridien but didn't have enough SPG points it looks beautiful though.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 2:17 am

McD isnt that expensive. They should have an 1€ menu offering cheeseburgers, sundaes, small fries, sodas and shakes.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 3:12 am
Original Poster

not in nice

Originally Posted by Helsinki Flyer
McD isn´t that expensive. They should have an 1€ menu offering cheeseburgers, sundaes, small fries, sodas and shakes.
The cheapest soda is €1.8 no €1 menu in Nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.