Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges n luggage. CDG ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2011, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: aeroplan E .HH.
Lounges n luggage. CDG ?

Ideas please arriveCDG TG. First. Dep 12hrs later. On fly bmi . Is there a F arrival lounge I can use? Is there a left luggage office. 2x23kg. Until cdg/zrh/YUL in F. 4 days later?
Old Jul 4, 2011, 2:05 am

Programs: DL DM; *A-Gold
There is left luggage opposite the Sheraton main entrance on the top floor of the CDG train station in terminal 2. I think with TG you arrive in terminal 1. Take the automated terminal link CDGVAL to change terminals and you'll arrive at the exactly right place.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 2:27 am

Programs: FB Plat./BA Gold (thanks BD)/A3 *Gold/HH Diamond/A Club Gold
Both TG and flybmi use T1, the only Luggage depot is in T2 (if you decide to use it, catch the CDG Val railway all the way to the end about 10 minutes, at the top of the exit escalator turn right and straight away left).

Flybmi is an LCC and not linked to Star Alliance so unlike its parent BMI you do not have lounge access I'm not sure how they would accept an incoming F flight on TG, but it is a contract lounge and they are pretty unflexible...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.