Wiki Posts
Search

Full Vacation Deals to France

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2011, 11:59 pm
Original Poster

Full Vacation Deals to France

Hi buddies,

My father has asked me to find him a deal from Israel to France, including flights and hotels and everything. He wants to take my little brother to see the Louvre and Eurodisney, that's his dream

2 of my parents + 1 nine years old boy [Israel->France]

Where's the cheapest place to get some sort of a deal? I have never ever messed with things like that.. always ordered tickets and found accommodation on the go, so would be glad to get some help

Thanks!
Old May 27, 2011, 7:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

there is no lowest common denominator for such a package. the busses, hotels, and restaurants get cheaper and cheaper. there must be better places to save money.
Old May 27, 2011, 8:27 am
Original Poster

What exactly do you mean ??
Old May 28, 2011, 5:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

the rooms get smaller and smaller. the bus gets smaller and smaller. the food gets terrible. the guide group is for 60 people. want it cheaper, the room is half that size, the bus is a minivan with 20 people in it, the food gets still worse, and the guide group has 120 people in it. you wait in line a really long time, so the XXXX attraction you were supposed to get to is now closed.
Old May 28, 2011, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, what do you suggest ? Stitching together a cheap flight deal, separate accommodation, and separate attractions ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.