Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2016, 1:45 pm

Programs: AY+, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Courmisch
Does the upgrade tool support third party bookings? You just need to log-in to your own Finnair Plus account then?
Yes, I usually book my flights through different online sites and then get the upgrade from Finnair's page ^
Old Mar 8, 2016, 1:53 pm

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
Sure but that's not answering the question.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 5:01 pm

Programs: AY+, HH Gold
Sure but that's not answering the question.
There seems to be a misunderstanding here.

Yes, the upgrade tool supports 3rd party bookings. If I remember correctly, the last time I did it I logged into my account and just filled in the details they ask for the upgrade as usual.

Does that satisfy your question?
Old Mar 9, 2016, 5:15 pm

Yes, thanks.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 9:18 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Amidst the content-heavy serious talk today on the other Finnair thread I jump in with today's höpötalk:

I wonder how much you guys rely on the restaurant recommendations here on flyertalk when travelling? Sometimes I take a peek on those but then I get the thinking like, these guys are used to airplane food up in the skies so how can they evaluate food really?
Despite the joke, there must be some truth in it. Look at the Lufthansa FCT comments how important it is to get THAT Schnitzel. BA forum and the hamburger thread. Have these guys forgotten the GOOD food that is offered round the corner of their backstreet? Oh well I am sooo craving for an ABC lehtipihvi ("Finnish rumpsteak" ), but in the meanwhile I have to settle with the Korvgörans round the block...
Old Mar 30, 2016, 3:21 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Airplane food is barely OK, food on the ground is usually better.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 12:24 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by FFlash
Amidst the content-heavy serious talk today on the other Finnair thread I jump in with today's höpötalk:

I wonder how much you guys rely on the restaurant recommendations here on flyertalk when travelling? Sometimes I take a peek on those but then I get the thinking like, these guys are used to airplane food up in the skies so how can they evaluate food really?
Despite the joke, there must be some truth in it. Look at the Lufthansa FCT comments how important it is to get THAT Schnitzel. BA forum and the hamburger thread. Have these guys forgotten the GOOD food that is offered round the corner of their backstreet? Oh well I am sooo craving for an ABC lehtipihvi ("Finnish rumpsteak" ), but in the meanwhile I have to settle with the Korvgörans round the block...
Dining Buzz Forum has some good location-specific restaurant discussions...
Old Apr 14, 2016, 1:45 am

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners
Not even Finnair höpö höpö, but what is a US Air Force cargo plane doing at HEL? Just landed.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 7:12 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo
Originally Posted by niksal
Not even Finnair höpö höpö, but what is a US Air Force cargo plane doing at HEL? Just landed.
CIA and illuminati.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 7:16 am
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Finnish base industry is a large supplyer if the needed chemcials to make those trails...
Old Apr 14, 2016, 8:15 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, HHonors Gold, IHG Ambassador
I think it had something to do with Hornets flying to USA for some new weapons training. There was tanker earlier where they practised mid-air refuelling.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 8:22 am

Pff, chemtrails don't exist... This is obviously to prepare the NATO invasion of Russia.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 8:39 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Pff, chemtrails don't exist... This is obviously to prepare the NATO invasion of Russia.
SHHH.. It's supersikrit.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 11:19 am

Programs: AY+ Plat (OWE)
Originally Posted by SPBanker
SHHH.. It's supersikrit.
Naah! Come On guys, it's only the US Embassy milk-run collecting dirty laundry back to the states.
Old Apr 15, 2016, 12:01 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, A3*G
I think it has something to do with training they are having at Baltic Sea.

Did you read from news that U.S Destroyer sailed only 7 meters apart from Russian jet? How dare they?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.