Wiki Posts
Search

EvaBidDeal

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2023, 12:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
EvaBidDeal

I was offered to bid for a seat in Premium Economy, TPE-CDG on 18 March. Minimum bid was 226€. I put a bid for 304€.

It looks like the flight is (almost) full. There seems to be a very small number of seats still for sale in PE and business. None in Economy.

I am Star Alliance Gold (Aegean). I am wondering if bidding is a good idea (I can still cancel). I suppose there would be a chance of free upgrade at check in ?

Anyone has experience with EvaBidDeals ?
Any advices ?
Thank you ! 😃🙏🏻
Old May 13, 2023, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Award ticket paid upgrade? Y->PE

Has anyone had experience upgrading a Lifemiles coach ticket to a PE ticket? There was only one biz seat available for awards. Trying to see if there is a reasonable cash upgrade available for other family members.
Old May 15, 2023, 8:46 am

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Originally Posted by KATERGOO
I was offered to bid for a seat in Premium Economy, TPE-CDG on 18 March. Minimum bid was 226€. I put a bid for 304€.

It looks like the flight is (almost) full. There seems to be a very small number of seats still for sale in PE and business. None in Economy.

I am Star Alliance Gold (Aegean). I am wondering if bidding is a good idea (I can still cancel). I suppose there would be a chance of free upgrade at check in ?

Anyone has experience with EvaBidDeals ?
Any advices ?
Thank you ! 😃🙏🏻
Is this after you paid for your seat and while still in the process or was it later by email? I fly a decent bit on EVA and I am a Gold on it and I have never been offered a bid on BR after I paid for my ticket and later by email. Yes AC does offer me but never on BR and I never knew that you could bid on BR?
Old May 15, 2023, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by Davvidd
Is this after you paid for your seat and while still in the process or was it later by email? I fly a decent bit on EVA and I am a Gold on it and I have never been offered a bid on BR after I paid for my ticket and later by email. Yes AC does offer me but never on BR and I never knew that you could bid on BR?
Here is the page on the EVA website.

https://www.evaair.com/en-global/pla...your%20upgrade!
Old May 15, 2023, 9:39 am

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Here is the page on the EVA website.

https://www.evaair.com/en-global/pla...your%20upgrade!
Thank you very much.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 4:55 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
EVABidDeal on Award ticket?

If I have a partner award ticket (issued by TK) in Y on EVA, is it eligible for the EVABidDeal for upgrade to PE? The website says nothing about eligible fares and only says that if you are eligible EVA will send you an email. FYI - TK does not let you book PE tickets, which is why I am asking, and J is not available. Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.