Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EVA or Thai in J

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2022, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by BR787
This review is now outdated. EVA's J meal service is almost back to normal.
Came across this review just before booking BR J for this December and changed my mind, but I didn't know it was outdated. Just to confirm, full service meal & snack choices have returned with a full drinks offering and courses served separately?
Old Aug 31, 2022, 8:35 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Wife and I just flew with Eva J from YVR to BKK via TPE. I would 100% choose Eva J over Thai. That's our fourth long-haul J trip with Eva and they were as good as ever. The only thing I prefer about TG is the F treatment in BKK and the good champagne on F flights. J to J its no contest IMO.

Seeing the billions of dollars in TG aircraft (380's, 777's, 747's etc) still rotting away in the heat and salty humidity on BKK's tarmac for 2 years now doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies:

And the showers are available again in the TPE J lounge.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by turbofanblade
Came across this review just before booking BR J for this December and changed my mind, but I didn't know it was outdated. Just to confirm, full service meal & snack choices have returned with a full drinks offering and courses served separately?
Pre-departure beverage served.

Dinner is full service with appetizer, main and dessert served separately.

Breakfast is all one tray.

Snacks are also offered.
turbofanblade likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2022, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by Comp4k
Pre-departure beverage served.

Dinner is full service with appetizer, main and dessert served separately.

Breakfast is all one tray.

Snacks are also offered.
Are noodle soups back as a transatlantic snack?
Old Sep 21, 2022, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
Are noodle soups back as a transatlantic snack?
On my transpacific flight it was only Vermicelli Singapore Style which is a dry noodle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.