Reload this Page >

BRU and VIE connections

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BRU and VIE connections

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2024, 3:29 pm

Is a 55min connection from schengen to non-schengen doable? non-EU passport.

I've booked:
VIE-BRU (OS)
BRU-YUL(AC)

No status, both flights are in J, not sure if there are any priority security/immigration lanes at BRU

There's only 1 flight a day, so rather not miss it
Old Feb 12, 2024, 4:51 am

Location: exUA1K, UA MM, lifetime UA1P, AA MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Elvasoshexai
Is a 55min connection from schengen to non-schengen doable? non-EU passport.

I've booked:
VIE-BRU (OS)
BRU-YUL(AC)

No status, both flights are in J, not sure if there are any priority security/immigration lanes at BRU

There's only 1 flight a day, so rather not miss it
55 minutes?????

I think that booking this is a foolish mistake. The odds of a misconnection are high.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by roberto99
The odds of a misconnection are high.
No, they are not. (If this is on one ticket, of course...)

This is a pretty standard connection at BRU. Security is not an issue (since there will be none at BRU in this scenario), so the only possible issue is the waiting time at passport control. And they are used to people on a short connection passing through there. (If you feel that you're running late, talk to one of the stewards at the beginning of the lines.)
Old Feb 13, 2024, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by Koby
No, they are not. (If this is on one ticket, of course...)

This is a pretty standard connection at BRU. Security is not an issue (since there will be none at BRU in this scenario), so the only possible issue is the waiting time at passport control. And they are used to people on a short connection passing through there. (If you feel that you're running late, talk to one of the stewards at the beginning of the lines.)
Thanks. Yes, it's on 1 ticket. I was on the fence if I should keep this itinerary or not since I believe the MCT was 50min. The other option available right now is to connect via MUC instead, but that is an 8-9hr layover, which doesn't sound fun either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.