Riga hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Riga hotels

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2022, 9:42 pm

Programs: KF Gold|VA Gold|HH Diamond|Kimpton IC|Hyatt Gold
Is it worth staying in the old/historical district, or are there other locations that are recommended?
Old May 19, 2022, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by oh_lol
Is it worth staying in the old/historical district, or are there other locations that are recommended?
The "old" district isn't particularly old; its most famous non-religious structure (a guild hall) was rebuilt in the 1990s.
​​​​​​
It's not a particularly spread out city, attractions-wise. If you're a walker, you'll get your exercise, but it's all doable. And if you like unusual architecture, that national library is trippy.
Old Jun 29, 2023, 6:19 pm

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
Originally Posted by GeTravel
Riga is an absolute walkable city, it's very comfortable and relaxing, I prefer 5* hotels
Can you share where you stayed in Riga?
asnovici likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 5:42 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
I'm visiting Riga in a few weeks. Does anyone have any restaurant/bar recommendations? I'd like to try somewhere not far from the old town but more local diner orientated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.