Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Order of Itinerary

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2019, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Order of Itinerary

Tentative itinerary for my next trip in November...into Amsterdam, then Brussels, Paris, Annecy, fly back from Geneva. Any advantages or disadvantages to doing it in reverse? (Just working on flights and deciding what makes the most sense, or if it doesn’t really matter.)
Old Sep 11, 2019, 12:20 pm

Same price? If not, it does matter! If yes, it doesn't...
farci and :D! like this.
Old Sep 11, 2019, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Not significantly different but I’m going to crunch the numbers again and make sure.
Old Sep 11, 2019, 10:16 pm

Apart from the price, the departing airport could be a reason. But I do not know what type of traveller you are. Personally if I were the "early at the airport" type of person I'd prefer AMS; for getting through quickly, GVA.
If flying Star Alliance, GVA; for Sky Team... (you get the picture).

And are you looking forward to snow in Annecy/Genève, or wanting to avoid it? (In case your trip takes a few weeks...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.