Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

How to get a pork hedgehog served on an Etihad First Class flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to get a pork hedgehog served on an Etihad First Class flight

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2020, 8:29 pm

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
Originally Posted by cmtlatitudes
Ticketed on my first Etihad flight in F next month. Was just hoping for a decent glass of chardonnay and a comfy suite!

Clearly must up my game a bit. 🤔🤔🤔
Hope your not coming to Thailand , you will clearly catch more than a glass of Chardonnay
Old Mar 1, 2020, 2:03 am

Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by ft101
Or locked up.
This thread reminds me of eightblack in more ways than one
Old Mar 1, 2020, 1:20 pm

So, @HeinzSchmolke, how did it go?
Old Mar 29, 2020, 5:58 am
Original Poster

Sorry, had a long vacation, even extended by some days and just came back five days ago.

Unfortunately, the pork hedgehog didn't work out ... I messed it up, as I was working that day until we finally had to rush to the airport and I just forgot to buy it. And at the airport we didn't find a place to get some. Should have bought it the day before already :-( ... leasson learned! So the little USB refrigerator I had with me all the time stayed unused. But when I think of the security checks and so on it should have easily worked out.

At least the Kölsch (local beer from Cologne) worked out and we enjoyed a bottle each on our flight.

We are both not much into taking pictures but at least I made one photo.

Stgermainparis likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.