Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2015, 3:48 am

Programs: Etihad Platinum. Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Dear Etihad Help,
I am hugely disappointed with your non-committal response for the opening of the First Class lounge in terminal three. It is obviously asking too much for transparency to be at the fore. Why cloud your plans (or lack of) in the utmost secrecy? Who benefits from that? Do you really think it makes good business sense to treat your loyal and premium passengers in such a way? Next year is the year that in theory I must gain enough miles so as to retain my platinum membership. Quite honestly, unless there is any concrete proof that the First Class lounge will be reopening in the first quarter of next year, I shall not be making any effort to maintain my existing level of membership. This farcical situation and the constant lack of information will result in me flying less and less with Etihad.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 12:23 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi sabdhabi, we understand your frustration. We will check the latest updates with our lounges team and get back to you. Thanks *ES

Originally Posted by sabdhabi
Dear Etihad Help,
I am hugely disappointed with your non-committal response for the opening of the First Class lounge in terminal three. It is obviously asking too much for transparency to be at the fore. Why cloud your plans (or lack of) in the utmost secrecy? Who benefits from that? Do you really think it makes good business sense to treat your loyal and premium passengers in such a way? Next year is the year that in theory I must gain enough miles so as to retain my platinum membership. Quite honestly, unless there is any concrete proof that the First Class lounge will be reopening in the first quarter of next year, I shall not be making any effort to maintain my existing level of membership. This farcical situation and the constant lack of information will result in me flying less and less with Etihad.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 1:10 pm

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
Baffling.. really.. any building process must have a schedule. As is stands we have to believe Etihad has no intention of opening a First lounge in the existing terminal 3. Communication guys.. please.. why would you (the company) want to continually keep its premium passengers in the dark about its plans that effect whether people actually book EY First or not. Does anyone in an Executive position in EY actually take this on board. At some stage Guests who really like the airline will give up and fly with a different airline...
Old Nov 22, 2015, 7:53 am

Etihad Airways

Hi sabdhabi

Apologies for the delay, we’re looking for our First Class Lounge to be opened early next year and will keep you updated with any new developments as they happen

We will keep you updated, please stay with us *GW

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi sabdhabi, we understand your frustration. We will check the latest updates with our lounges team and get back to you. Thanks *ES
Old Nov 22, 2015, 8:22 am

Programs: Etihad Platinum. Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Dear Etihad Help / GW
That is very encouraging news. Thank you, and your keeping me updated is much appreciated.

Hi sabdhabi

Apologies for the delay, we’re looking for our First Class Lounge to be opened early next year and will keep you updated with any new developments as they happen

We will keep you updated, please stay with us *GW
Old Nov 22, 2015, 12:43 pm

Programs: FB Gold
What is going on with your Brussels airlines partner redemptions? Have been trying for weeks to book a short-haul trip but no availability in both classes in 2015 and 2016, which is clearly absurd! No sensible response from an phone representative either.

Poor show.
Old Nov 22, 2015, 7:46 pm

Hi there Steve, Can you provide us more details please by private message. Thanks. *HE

Originally Posted by Steve_Kenyon
What is going on with your Brussels airlines partner redemptions? Have been trying for weeks to book a short-haul trip but no availability in both classes in 2015 and 2016, which is clearly absurd! No sensible response from an phone representative either.

Poor show.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 9:14 am

Etihad not posting miles flown on Jet Airways

Dear Etihad help,

I have been trying to get etihad guest to post miles flown on Jet Airways for last 8 months (all flights completed 8 months back in 1st week April) but no luck .. is there any way you can help.

Thanks
Old Nov 23, 2015, 6:10 pm

Hi there,

Can you please private messgae more details and we will look into this for you further. Many Thanks. *HE

Originally Posted by rembran
Dear Etihad help,

I have been trying to get etihad guest to post miles flown on Jet Airways for last 8 months (all flights completed 8 months back in 1st week April) but no luck .. is there any way you can help.

Thanks
Old Nov 24, 2015, 1:03 am

Etihadhelp,
Care to investigate at the non existent C Or F availability ex-Us to Auh?
Old Nov 24, 2015, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by kaiotes
Etihadhelp,
Hi Kaites,

Thank you for posting your query. We will forward this on to our reservations team and get back to you within 24 hours from now.

Thank you.
*RM
Old Nov 24, 2015, 3:46 pm

Hi there MacMyDay,

We are extremly sorry to hear this, please accept our apology with the late reply, we will look into your inquiry straight and will get back to you. Thanks. *HE
Nearly 3 months on now, and still no response.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 9:29 pm

Tried finding flight availability with AA redemptions from asia-usa and cant seem to find anything in business or first. my dates are wide open yet nothing from either hong kong or tokyo to nyc or sfo.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by mike84k
Tried finding flight availability with AA redemptions from asia-usa and cant seem to find anything in business or first. my dates are wide open yet nothing from either hong kong or tokyo to nyc or sfo.
This is the wrong forum/thread
Old Nov 24, 2015, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by kaiotes
Etihadhelp,
With status (Gold and Plat) with EY, you may able to get EY to open up redemption seats and book them for you immediately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.