FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp
Old Nov 21, 2015, 12:23 pm
EtihadHelp
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi sabdhabi, we understand your frustration. We will check the latest updates with our lounges team and get back to you. Thanks *ES

Originally Posted by sabdhabi
Dear Etihad Help,
I am hugely disappointed with your non-committal response for the opening of the First Class lounge in terminal three. It is obviously asking too much for transparency to be at the fore. Why cloud your plans (or lack of) in the utmost secrecy? Who benefits from that? Do you really think it makes good business sense to treat your loyal and premium passengers in such a way? Next year is the year that in theory I must gain enough miles so as to retain my platinum membership. Quite honestly, unless there is any concrete proof that the First Class lounge will be reopening in the first quarter of next year, I shall not be making any effort to maintain my existing level of membership. This farcical situation and the constant lack of information will result in me flying less and less with Etihad.