Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Is Emirates Lounge in Paris Closed?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2023, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, Air NZ Gold. QF Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum

I am flying out of CDG in a few weeks time and was checking what lounge Emirates uses. Their site (and various forums) says they have a lounge in terminal 2. However, when you go onto the actual CDG airport site it does not list the Emirates lounge. Below is the list of lounges per the CDG site.

Terminal 1
Lufthansa lounge (Star Alliance)
Qatar Airways lounge (Oneworld)
Star Alliance lounge
Extime Lounge

Terminals 2B & 2D
Sheltair Lounge
Extime Lounge

Terminal 2E
La Premire lounge Air France
Air France lounge - Gates K (SkyTeam)
Air France lounge - Gates L (SkyTeam)
Air France lounge - Gates M (SkyTeam)

Terminal 2F
Air France lounge (SkyTeam)

Terminal 2G
Air France lounge (SkyTeam)

I'm assuming all of this may be due to renovations at CDG and Emirates now flying out of Terminal 1. Does anyone know what lounge Emirates now uses in CDG or if in fact their lounge in T2 is still open? Various searches I have done has drawn a blank!
Old Feb 2, 2023, 1:21 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

The Emirates site is normally up to date, so I'd be inclined to believe that the lounge at CDG is indeed open. The opening times match the 3 flights a day.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 8:37 am

I posted a similar topic just today as well!

I called EK and the rep (from their call centre, not the CDG folks) thought that EK is now using the extime lounge in T1.

Id love to hear the thoughts of anyone whos travelled through T1 recently and used this lounge!
Old Feb 2, 2023, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Vasicek

I called EK and the rep (from their call centre, not the CDG folks) thought that EK is now using the extime lounge in T1.

Id love to hear the thoughts of anyone whos travelled through T1 recently and used this lounge!
Thanks! Sounds like the EK site needs to be updated.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, Air NZ Gold. QF Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum

Thanks for the update Vasicek. I too would be interested in anyone's experience in the renovated T1 at CDG and what the Extime lounge is like. Not expecting great things from a generic lounge, but the reviews of the T2 Extime lounge I have seen seem to offer some hope!
Old Feb 8, 2023, 4:41 am

I took an EK flight out of CDG. The lounge is indeed extime (Emirates needs to update their website!).

Its a new and modern lounge. Food offering is not too bad (a bit on the small side but good quality). It can get busy at peak time but overall its pretty nice.

Its also in the renovated wing of Terminal 1 which is pretty spacious.
DYKWIA likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2023, 6:18 am

I took an EK flight out of CDG. The lounge is indeed extime (Emirates needs to update their website!).
They've updated now :-

Old Feb 8, 2023, 6:21 am

There was a good article about CDG T1 last week on Head for Points :-

https://www.headforpoints.com/2023/0...irport-extime/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.