Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Dedicated hotlines for First class?

Old Mar 21, 2020, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE

Does EK have a dedicated phone number for first class passengers? If so, where to find it or could you be so kind to DM me?

My dad is trying to change his flights after a couple of cancellations / confirmed future cancellations but he claims he can't get through to an agent. It's possible he's being the entitled boomer here and giving up after 10 minutes.. can't force him. He's in WLG and I'm in YYC. (I did confirm their booking online and it's F, online rebooking doesn't work). Just wanted to double check if they have a priority line available?
Old Mar 21, 2020, 9:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: EK iO
Originally Posted by YXXFlyer
Does EK have a dedicated phone number for first class passengers? If so, where to find it or could you be so kind to DM me?

My dad is trying to change his flights after a couple of cancellations / confirmed future cancellations but he claims he can't get through to an agent. It's possible he's being the entitled boomer here and giving up after 10 minutes.. can't force him. He's in WLG and I'm in YYC. (I did confirm their booking online and it's F, online rebooking doesn't work). Just wanted to double check if they have a priority line available?
I believe there is an option in the menu where they ask if you're in first or business. There is no dedicated number.

The best approach, as suggested by somebody else on here is to borrow someone's skywards platinum number. I was through in less than a minute yesterday.
Old Mar 22, 2020, 3:52 am

Programs: Skywards
If it has been cancelled, you should get a voucher ticket
Old Mar 22, 2020, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE
Thanks for the suggestions. No EK frequent flyers in my circle but I'll first force my dad to drop his boomer behaviour for a bit before asking more favours. I suggested them going to the airport to talk to a representative (which worked well here in Canada for AC) but of course, driving to AKL was "not in their plans". And as I suspected, he called for 10 minutes before giving up... Thanks for confirming that I didn't miss anything on their reservation page!

Their flights have been cancelled but as they are on the opposite side of the world from home they very much want different flights instead of a voucher

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.