Emirates app

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 10:20 pm

Programs: AF/KL BA GF EK EY LH QR
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXcXN55cjQs

Video explaining how to use the playlist feature, really cool
Finally!!!

Creating a playlist had been possible for quite some time - but one could never sync it with ICE on board.

Good news!
thijsseh likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 6:30 am

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
Originally Posted by XXTSGR

Finally!!!

Creating a playlist had been possible for quite some time - but one could never sync it with ICE on board.

Good news!
Someone please give it a try and report back whether it works!
Old Jan 22, 2019, 7:30 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by extramileage
Someone please give it a try and report back whether it works!
I will do next Friday but am afraid someone will beat me to it
Old May 7, 2019, 9:42 am

Programs: Skywards

Meals now added in todays iOS update.

Shame they’ve completely lost it on the iPad front.
Old Aug 18, 2019, 6:50 am

Mobile app on iOS has been given a slight redesign today and a 3D view of your seat (because thats what we were all desperately waiting for )

What id like to see:
- which carousel my bags will be arriving at
- a quick and easy chat system with a priority skywards team member (silver,gold,plats)
- live connections board for which gate my onward flight is connecting from
- a complaints / compliments section with the ability to take pictures and upload directly within the app minus the need for giving all the information on the form including your dogs name
- how busy are the lounges in Dubai so one can plan which one to go to (i must be the only one who would travel from A to C if need be!
- iPad app

perhaps wishful thinking on my part

Old Aug 18, 2019, 4:20 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by S c 0 TT y
Mobile app on iOS has been given a slight redesign today and a 3D view of your seat (because thats what we were all desperately waiting for )

What id like to see:
- which carousel my bags will be arriving at
- a quick and easy chat system with a priority skywards team member (silver,gold,plats)
- live connections board for which gate my onward flight is connecting from
- a complaints / compliments section with the ability to take pictures and upload directly within the app minus the need for giving all the information on the form including your dogs name
- how busy are the lounges in Dubai so one can plan which one to go to (i must be the only one who would travel from A to C if need be!
- iPad app

perhaps wishful thinking on my part

Had no idea iOS didn't have that. 3D has been available on Android for ages (possibly over a year).

You can see your onward gate from the mobile BP but I can highly recommend the Dubai Airports app as well for that purpose
Tanzguy likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2019, 3:23 pm

new update out on iOS

Old Dec 18, 2019, 3:40 pm

Would be nice if they could do screen mirrror like you can do on TK flights, all be it I could not get it to work on iOS.

Something I would love the app to do, tell you check in desks at the airport your departing from so LHR T3, zone 4 etc and actually progeress as you check in.

So it says check in online, once done, now get to the airport and get baggage drop, EK knows you have checked in, it now says go to the lounge and before gate opens, it pings gets ready gets are opening. When your at gate and scanned through, its now enjoy your flight and welcome onboard

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.