Search

Change flights with miles?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2014, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Golden Circle, Skywards
Change flights with miles?

Hey,

I'm wondering of someone could tell me whether it's possible to change flights with miles (or partial miles) as I've got a flight booked for dates that no longer work thanks to family and work

It's an Economy Saver Ticket (first time in economy on emirates ) if it makes a difference, if I can't would it be better to cancel and take the fee hit then rebook? The flights are just over a month away.

Suggestions?
Old Oct 17, 2014, 8:30 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
Regrettably AFAIK there is no way to use miles for anything other than upgrades for already issued revenue tix so you will have to do the best you can by either paying change fees or cancelling and rebooking, whichever works out cheaper for you after taking into account all the costs of each option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.