Flight prices

Old Jun 23, 2014, 10:05 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by eternaltransit
Also bulkhead tv screens

I think EK F at that time is going for 7.5k for two which for that route is quite reasonable?
Bulkheads on the 380 in terms if screens doesn't make a difference, on the 777, I can't stand the screen in 6b or 6j - it's high far away and offset! Rubbish.

I do agree with the op, 4k ish for two j seats is what I consider to be value, 6k plus is not at all...
Old Jun 23, 2014, 10:11 pm

I also need more caffeine, as OP said he was in 7EF which is not a bulkhead row at all!
Old Jun 26, 2014, 10:20 pm

Enjoy your wedding, I got married in Samui and it was the best day of my life! The wedding planner we had was amazing and the whole process was stress free!

I just wish we were fortunate enough to have managed to go J that would've made the trip even better!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.