Wiki Posts
Search

UA and JL for EK redemption

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2011, 2:43 am
Original Poster

UA and JL for EK redemption

Since EK is the partner for UA and JL,
If I find the biz cabin of EK in skywards , Is it available for UA and JL‘s redemption?
Old May 19, 2011, 7:09 am

Programs: Emirates gold *alliance silver jet airways platinum tridentprivilege gold.
Originally Posted by phpaper
Since EK is the partner for UA and JL,
If I find the biz cabin of EK in skywards , Is it available for UA and JL‘s redemption?
AFAIK no more UA redemption Partnership over, [I]khalaas[I] and good riddance
Old May 19, 2011, 8:44 am

Location: شمال أمريكا والعالم العربي - N America + Arab World
Programs: *A, SkyTeam
Originally Posted by rathin100
AFAIK no more UA redemption Partnership over, [I]khalaas[I] and good riddance
Yes, true based on this.

Money quote:
Effective May 28, 2011, our partnership with Emirates Airlines will end. You may continue to accrue miles on Emirates Airlines flights taken on or before May 28, 2011. You will have until November 28, 2011 to request mileage credit (retro credit) for flights taken on or before May 28, 2011. Award travel on Emirates Airlines must be ticketed by May 28, 2011 and flown by May 28, 2012.
Old May 19, 2011, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

How about JL's redemption for EK?

If the biz award cabin is available for EK in skywards, is it also available for JL redemption?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.