Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

New routes / extra frequencies to and from TLV - all airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 10, 2013, 5:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: gordo6
See latest posts for updates and discussion.
Print Wikipost

New routes / extra frequencies to and from TLV - all airlines

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2022, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by Alpha Golf
And here comes EK -- DUBAI, 15th March, 2022 (WAM) -- Emirates has confirmed that it will be commencing daily services to Tel Aviv from 23rd June 2022.

Emirates will operate its three-class Boeing 777-300ER on the route, featuring eight private suites in First Class, 42 lie flat seats in Business Class and 304 spacious seats in Economy Class.
Pretty big deal.
Gotta wonder if prices will head down given the amount of options travelers have now.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Fly613
At least with AI they could make the case that it's unfair competition. But here LY doesn't fly to Manilla.

They should stop wasting their time suing anyone who gets KSA overfly approval and start focusing on fixing their own airline
No, they doesn't fly TLV-MNL or anywhere else in Philippines. But Philippines Airlines flew it in the past for more than 6 decades ago.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 10:18 am

Programs: LH SENATOR
Eventually we will likely get at least 2-3 daily flights by EK to TLV once passengers numbers go up to match flight connections for all their arrival / departure waves out of DXB.
N830MH likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 2:30 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Looks like it will be Arkia, twice a day (early morning and late evening).
Old Apr 11, 2022, 12:39 pm

Programs: SPG Gold
Air Seychelles - nonstop charter flights TLV-Seychelles

https://simpleflying.com/air-seychel...arter-flights/
Old Apr 13, 2022, 1:47 am

AF goes twice daily CDG-TLV-CDG - https://wwws.airfrance.co.il/informa...dy-information.

Hopefully we will see BA and IB following suite soon.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 2:12 pm

Programs: LH SENATOR
Originally Posted by BATLV
AF goes twice daily CDG-TLV-CDG - https://wwws.airfrance.co.il/informa...dy-information.

Shame on Lufthansa Group not capable of having at least one of their airlines operate long haul equipment to TLV anymore. The product they are offering currently should really be avoided, luckily there are enough better options out o TLV especially for connecting flights.
Old Apr 25, 2022, 11:19 am

Turkish Airlines: "There will be 89 Flights per Week Between Turkey and Israel"

Turkish Airlines is currently operating a total of 56 flights per week between Turkey and Israel, with 6 daily flights from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport to Istanbul Airport and 2 daily flights from Ben Gurion Airport to Sabiha Gökçen Airport by AnadoluJet, a brand of Turkish Airlines.

Turkish Airlines has announced that from Istanbul Airport to Tel Aviv, there would be 7 daily flights starting from June 13th, and 8 daily flights starting from July 11th.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 7:19 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by BATLV

BA return to twice daily from June, although it is worth noting that in the past they ran 3 daily flights for about 5 months in the summer period.
salut0 likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 10:15 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by mikebg
BA return to twice daily from June, although it is worth noting that in the past they ran 3 daily flights for about 5 months in the summer period.
Hooray! Wish they’d done this before Passover, Easter and Ramadan. I’m sure most travelers would have appreciated the extra flights.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 10:56 pm

Programs: BA Silver, ELAL Platinum, VS Gold
I doubt it will have any effect on the rediculous prices the airlines are charging for TLV-LHR
davidcamp6 likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2022, 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by nombody
https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-e...kyo-1001386025

Launching Tokyo and Chicago flights in 2022.
I saw his announcement in a number of places, but the Chicago flights don’t appear to be bookable, nor have I seen any articles or other announcements of a cancellation of the route launch. Does anyone know the status of the TLV-ORD route?
Old Apr 29, 2022, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K; LY Gold; DL Gold; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by lrm72
I saw his announcement in a number of places, but the Chicago flights don’t appear to be bookable, nor have I seen any articles or other announcements of a cancellation of the route launch. Does anyone know the status of the TLV-ORD route?
Not happening at the moment, and I dont see it happening in the near future. See my comment to your post in the dedicated Chicago thread
Old May 1, 2022, 5:51 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by mikebg
We rejoiced too soon ... the two daily flights schedule has been put back to July, meaning only one daily flight in June.
Old May 31, 2022, 6:32 am

Programs: SPG Gold
American cancels Dallas-TLV

https://onemileatatime.com/news/amer...ays-bengaluru/

So it seems in the end that the much delayed Dallas-Tel Aviv route will not get launched by American. However they seem to be having success with their Miami-TLV and JFK-TLV flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.