Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip report in F

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2009, 1:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by Bretteee
The fact that your employer pays for C means you must be a pretty important guy.
I have no idea how important Lior is in his company (I'm sure he is) but regardless, the fact that someone travels in C paid by their company doesn’t necessarily mean they are very important within their company.

Most of the time it is down to company travel policy.
Some have a blanket Y policy, others C, and with others it depends on level of management.

I've met plenty of relatively junior IT people travelling in company paid C, though this happens far less in the current economic climate.

Last edited by clubman; Dec 2, 2009 at 11:35 am
Old Dec 2, 2009, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: PL LY, PL CO , Gold HH
Originally Posted by clubman
I have no idea how important Lior is in his company (I'm sure he is) but regardless, the fact that someone travels in C paid by their company doesnt nesaseraly mean they are very important within their company.

Most of the time it is down to company travel policy.
Some have a blanket Y policy, others C, and with others it depends on level of management.

I've met plenty of relatively junior IT people travelling in company paid C, though this happens far less in the current economic climate.
I have my own company and the policy is that I am the only one who travel in C. (The other person in the company is my secrtary and she doesn't travel)

The companies that hire me to do my job, pays me a fee that includs traveling in C.
They pays what they pays becuse of the value I bring for them doing what I do...
I am not important at all...just lucky to have the best job in the world

LiorM
Old Dec 4, 2009, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PL LY, PL CO , Gold HH
I saved 77A and C for my friends on the way back from TLV to JFK.
When I did the web checkin with them , I found out that
they have 12 A and C (which I think are not good seats).
My friend's wife changed the seats when she called ELAL
before the trip started... She didn't know that I have saved
them the best seats in C.
The map showed a full flight But I talked with Sherut Shalom
and they promissed to move them to the upper deck if any seat
will become free. And they did moved them to 79 A and C

My friends reported that they liked the flight, they liked the seats
and the F/A were much nicer then the ones from EWR to TLV

End of story

LiorM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.