Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best burger in the world

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2013, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
Originally Posted by lancebanyon
I like 1/4 to 1/3. I'm going to take a wild guess that most others would like it bigger
That's about right for me too.
I guess that would make it the 7/24 burger! Hopefully my math is right
Old Feb 16, 2013, 3:59 pm

Really do like the smaller, simpler burgers: Shake Shack and In-N-Out.

But also like the burgers at Kettle Black in Brooklyn. Great Delmonico steak burger.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 5:25 pm

Mine is from the Philippines! Not to be biased but in Cebu, there's a restaurant named Casa Verde and they've got this really huge burger. 9" and 5" big. It's mouth watering. The patty have been grilled perfectly and it compliments with its sauce and the tomatoes and lettuce. Just thinking about it makes me hungry. hmmm..
Old Feb 20, 2013, 12:25 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by EWRfflyer
The Burger Joint in NYC if you can find it. Ignore the man behind that curtain.
Definitely one of our faves in the states when it comes to a classic American-diner-style burger. But I think part of what makes it so good might include figuring out the damned curtain! Then waiting in the very long line. Then hoping to snag a table. By the time you bite into it, you feel like you've gotten a prize!
:-D
Old Feb 20, 2013, 1:12 pm

Kuma's in Chicago is by far the best I have ever had. And I currently live in NYC where my favorites are Shake Shack, Burger Joint, and Island Burgers and Shakes.

In Sao Paulo (my hometown) I really like the Pic Burguer (hamburguer of picanha, the best cut of beef http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picanha) at The Fifties.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by HSDebateCoach
Hands down Chuckbox in Tempe, AZ

(http://www.thechuckbox.com)

Flame-broiled. Delicious. Maybe my flight home from ATL will divert quickly so I can grab one
I'll be there next week, added it to my food itinerary
Old Mar 17, 2013, 11:02 am

Best burger for me is at Standard Diner in ABQ.

1/2-lb Bourbon-butter burger, as featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, Dives.

Homemade buns, cooked (correctly) to order, drowning in that bourbon maple butter. Side of sweet potato fries to sop up the buttery mess. It's a two-napkin eater, for sure.

Very rich. Can't finish it, but it's good.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The best I've had is the Green Chili Cheeseburger at Bobcat Bite on the outskirts of Santa Fe, NM.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 10:32 pm

I've been to Philippines and i stumbled upon a store that serves burger buritos.. I love it.. the name of the store is army navy
Old Mar 26, 2013, 8:03 am
hmv

The national burger competition at Burger Businees: http://www.burgerbusiness.com/?page_id=773

For the Chicagoans, only M burger is left! http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130...burger-bracket
Old Mar 31, 2013, 9:17 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
The guest burger at Bar Bouloud in New York is fantastic. Great beef, pork belly and a strong umami/ horseradish sauce to make it extra moreish.
Old Mar 31, 2013, 9:06 pm
Suspended

Im fine with the burger kings..
Old Apr 10, 2013, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by CMK10
If we're talking beef burgers, I really like The Counter in Times Square again in New York City. It's really reasonably priced for New York and you can pick from a ton of toppings. I did a third pound burger last time with blue cheese, au jus and cucumbers and it was phenomenal. Plus, their Parmesan fries are great.
I am a huge fan of the two Bay Area locations I've been to. I don't often get beef, but theirs is very good. They also have, after offering it as a special a few times, added bison as a regular menu choice. I was thrilled to hear that--it's delicious!

I'll second the Parmesan fries, too.
Old Apr 15, 2013, 3:55 am

Jus Burgers in Perth and Melbourne, Australia makes a pretty mean burger
Old Apr 20, 2013, 5:55 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
I do like the Flemings burger especially for six bucks.

Was in Flagstaff over the weekend and found a little place called Diablo Burger. Save the English muffin bun... and the free range, antibiotic free, locally sourced blah blah blah, it definitely had some great flavor to it. And they serve it mid rare always! And the fries were really good to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.