Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Diners Club | Club Rewards
Reload this Page >

Diners Club (USA) now includes Priority Pass.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diners Club (USA) now includes Priority Pass.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2023, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Italian_Kayaker
At DCA today, the physical Diners card was not accepted. They wanted the QR code. Had to set up my PP account.
Where at DCA? According to the Diners Club Airport Lounge list:

https://www.dinersclub.com/cardmembe...Washington/DCA

there are two locations at DCA, American Tap Room and Bracket Room. They have their own individual policies (unless they happen to be co-owned perhaps). The airport does not set the policy. So that's why you need to list the actual place you tried to use your Diners Club, not just which airport it was at.

And you didn't explain, did you charge more or less than $28? And was it covered once you set up your PP account?

Thanks.
Old Sep 19, 2023, 8:39 am

Programs: UA Plat; AS MVP Gold; BA Silver; LATAM Black; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Plat; GHA Plat
It was at American Tap Room. Bill came to less than $28. Once I had a QR code I could show them, it was all covered, except for the tip.
Old Feb 24, 2024, 8:39 pm

Programs: Alaska, IHG
Mastercard not Diners Club for Priority Pass

Originally Posted by penlin
I was able to sign up for Priority Pass using this page, https://www.prioritypass.com/en/activate-your-account, and selecting the Payment Card Number. I used my Diners Club Corporate Card to enroll this way. The one item I wanted to point out was that on the payment processing page, do not select Diners Club Card; instead, choose MasterCard. Once your membership is validated, your membership shows Diners Club-based priority pass membership Hope this is helpful.
Cheers
Yes! It took me several attempts before i figured out the same thing. I should have read this first lol

Last edited by RoAm traveler; Feb 24, 2024 at 8:47 pm
Old Feb 24, 2024, 8:58 pm

Programs: Alaska, IHG
Lounge and Restaurant

I just got DC International Corporate Card. Signed up in DC app and PP app. No issues with the sign-up and it shows PP membership based on DC.

Does this mean I can get into the PP lounges for free (if there’s room and availability)? Would I just show them my PP Digital Card or DC card?

For restaurants, do I say in advance that I’m using PP and do I have to purchase restaurant with my DC card to get the benefit?

I’ve read this whole thread and did google searches. I just want to make sure I’m understanding correctly.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 3:21 pm

Chase Sapphire Reserve ending PP restaurant access on July 1, 2024

I haven't seen any notices yet if Diners Club cards will also discontinue restaurant access in the near future. US Professional Card holder here.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 9:51 am

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
I haven't seen that statement on my Diners Club/Mastercard statement yet but it all depends on how Diners Club (USA), operated by BMO financial signed up their card holders. Do we have full "Priority pass" or are we "Priority Pass Select", or treated a bit more special?. It all depends.

Jiburi
Old Mar 28, 2024, 12:36 pm

Most people have Priority Pass Select which is the version that issued as a credit card benefit. A full PP refers to the stand alone paid membership. That version allows access to the Roam Fitness airport gyms at PHL and BWI and Jabbrrbox workstation booths in addition to the restaurants, Be Relax spas, etc that will be discontinued July 1, 2024 with Chase cards.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.