Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyMiles Shopping is New and Improved!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2008, 12:21 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM - IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyingUnderTheRadar
I wonder how much fuel the airlines would save if they removed every copy from every flight? There has to be at least 100lbs on average on each flight.
I think the OP was asking about SkyMiles Shopping (www.skymileshopping.com) and not about the SkyMall catalogs found in the seatback pockets. Totally different animals.
Old Sep 17, 2008, 1:14 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
To deliver you all these great new features, every member will need to re-register. Just for re-registering, we will give you 250 bonus miles. Already Registered? You will still get 250 bonus miles.*
-------------------------------------
I didn't receive the email. Am I still in if I register? Thanks!
Old Nov 5, 2008, 8:07 am

Programs: DL DM
An update on SkyMiles Shopping...

My miles have been posting, so that's good. They seem to take a bit longer, but do post and in a reasonable amount of time.

There's also a very nice search feature that I don't recall being present before (though perhaps it was and I just never used it). You put in your search term (mine was, unfortunately, "pantry moth", and if you've got them you know what I mean) and up pops all the vendors that sell that item, along with the price and miles earning. So I went with the vendor that gave me 4 miles/$.

Very nice.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 2:50 pm

Is anyone else having trouble getting miles to post from a purchase?

I've been exchanging e-mails with a rep for a purchase from mid-September. I'm past the 45 day period they require.

Makes me wonder if this is outsourced. My last reply from him made reference to a merchant I had never bought from.

Guess my confidence level in them went way down when I (along with others) received an e-mail about a month ago saying I had earned a ton of miles on purchases I never made. They did send a follow-up apology e-mail, but what the heck are these folks doing!!!
Old Nov 12, 2008, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by aka Julie
Is anyone else having trouble getting miles to post from a purchase?
I purchased from Entertainment.com last week - had the 300 miles before the book was shipped (haven't received the book yet, still in the normal delivery time phase).
Old Nov 12, 2008, 6:16 pm

Programs: DL GM
I purchased from Dick's last month through the site...nothing yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.