Community
Wiki Posts
Search

budget fastbreak offer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2008, 7:40 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Has anyone seen points posted?
Old Feb 17, 2008, 9:24 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by yyliu88
Has anyone seen points posted?
again, what was the timeframe noted in the terms and conditions? if it was the usual 6-8 weeks after the promotion ended (revised to january 31), you wouldn't be entitled to the points yet.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 6:42 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by fly co to see the yanks
again, what was the timeframe noted in the terms and conditions? if it was the usual 6-8 weeks after the promotion ended (revised to january 31), you wouldn't be entitled to the points yet.
I saved a copy of my confirmation screen, and it said 4-6 weeks. I signed up the first week in January and haven't seen the points yet although it has been 6 weeks.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by Richard1148
I saved a copy of my confirmation screen, and it said 4-6 weeks. I signed up the first week in January and haven't seen the points yet although it has been 6 weeks.
Maybe it's time to follow up with them to see what they say. There a lot of us folks out here waiting for this Budget promo to post.

I just got my 6th partner posted, and won't have enough to go for 12, but the extra 1,000 miles would be nice.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 2:57 pm

Programs: Hilton Gol; Starwood Gold; Marriott Silver; PC Platinum; Hyatt Platinum
budget fastbreak offer

Booked after seeing this offer! Rate quoted on Ford Escape at FLL Feb 17-21/08 was $630 for the four days but this was quoted as $343 inclusive at Port Everglades location and further reduced to $104 plus taxes at pickup time. Baffling - but wonderful in the end!
Old Feb 19, 2008, 7:42 pm

Programs: Skymiles, AMEX, Bonvoy, IHG Plat, Alaska MVP 100K
In my experience points usually post within 4-6 weeks at the end of promotion...rarely is it within 4-6 weeks at sign up (especially on a large scale promotion like this).
Old Feb 20, 2008, 6:45 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by delmargal
In my experience points usually post within 4-6 weeks at the end of promotion...rarely is it within 4-6 weeks at sign up (especially on a large scale promotion like this).
Actually the confirming email says:

Allow 4 to 6 weeks after registering your SkyMiles number
for bonus miles to be posted to your SkyMiles Account.

So my miles should have posted by now.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 8:45 am

Actually the confirming email says:

Allow 4 to 6 weeks after registering your SkyMiles number
for bonus miles to be posted to your SkyMiles Account.

So my miles should have posted by now.
Yep, that's what is says, but rarely does it work out this way
Old Feb 24, 2008, 7:51 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Let's see what Delta has to say now

Today marks 6 weeks ago since I signed up. I sent the email below to Delta. I will post again when they reply.

Dear SkyMiles,

On 1/13/08 I signed up for an offer from Budget/Delta that would give me 1,000 bonus miles for signing up for Budget's Fast Break program. The offer said that the miles would post in 4 to 6 weeks. Today marks 6 weeks, but the 1,000 Delta miles have not yet posted.

Here is a link to the offer:

http://drive.budget.com/delta/signup.cfm

Please advise.

Thanks,

Loomis
SM # xxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 25, 2008, 11:02 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Plan B

Dear Loomis,

Thank you for your e-mail to Delta Air Lines. We are glad you chose to use one of Delta's car partners. To let you know, mileage credit with our car partners is administered by the partners' own service center. In order to better serve you, please forward your inquiry and any future inquiries of this nature to the appropriate service center address or e-mail address. You can link to our Car Partners from:http://www.delta.com/skymiles/ways_t...ental_partners We appreciate your interest in Delta Air Lines. Sincerely, Buster J. SimpsonOnline Customer Support Deskhttp://www.delta.com
Old Feb 25, 2008, 11:16 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by loomis
Dear Loomis,

Thank you for your e-mail to Delta Air Lines. We are glad you chose to use one of Delta's car partners. To let you know, mileage credit with our car partners is administered by the partners' own service center. In order to better serve you, please forward your inquiry and any future inquiries of this nature to the appropriate service center address or e-mail address. You can link to our Car Partners from:http://www.delta.com/skymiles/ways_t...ental_partners We appreciate your interest in Delta Air Lines. Sincerely, Buster J. SimpsonOnline Customer Support Deskhttp://www.delta.com
thank you for posting on flyertalk, buster. this is VERY helpful.
Old Feb 25, 2008, 12:32 pm

I have now joined Loomis and sent an email to Budget. If it's been over 6 weeks for anyone else, let's bombard them with emails until the miles start posting.
Old Feb 25, 2008, 1:59 pm

I have now joined Loomis and sent an email to Budget. If it's been over 6 weeks for anyone else, let's bombard them with emails until the miles start posting.
I sent an email too. I signed up and redeemed the 1k miles early January and haven't seen anything.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 8:42 am

Great idea!! You can email Budget by using the Customer Care Section in the upper right hand corner of the Budget.com home page.

It has now been two days since I emailed Budget. They have not yet responded to my email nor posted the miles. I will give Budget one more day before I make a phone call to them.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 4:16 pm

The run-around from Budget?

Warning: you may have to work to get this bonus. Budget's response is below. Like most of you, I had already done her first suggested step below when this opportunity first became available. I wrote her back to tell her that, then did provide my Rapid Res #.

Dear Loomis,

Thank you for contacting Budget with your concern.Please accept our apology for the delay in response time. I am sorry that you have not received these miles.

Please use the link http://drive.budget.com/delta to log in your Skymiles number to get the bonus points.

If this still does not work for you, please reply to this e-mail and include your FastBreak number so that we can check into this for you.

Thank you for using Budget,

Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Budget Customer Relations E-Mail

Stay tuned.........Loomis

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.