Community
Wiki Posts
Search

budget fastbreak offer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2008, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by loomis
Warning: you may have to work to get this bonus. Budget's response is below. Like most of you, I had already done her first suggested step below when this opportunity first became available. I wrote her back to tell her that, then did provide my Rapid Res #.

Dear Loomis,

Thank you for contacting Budget with your concern.Please accept our apology for the delay in response time. I am sorry that you have not received these miles.

Please use the link http://drive.budget.com/delta to log in your Skymiles number to get the bonus points.

If this still does not work for you, please reply to this e-mail and include your FastBreak number so that we can check into this for you.

Thank you for using Budget,

Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Budget Customer Relations E-Mail

Stay tuned.........Loomis
That's the link I used on January 15 (didn't want to do it any earlier to be sure to be within the timeframe of the promotion). I even printed out the screen afterwards that said:

"Thank you for redeeming your 1,000 bonus Miles and providing us with your email address. To ensure that messages always go straight to your inbox, add [email protected] to your Address Book or Safe List.

Allow 4-6 weeks to receive the 1,000 bonus Miles on your SkyMiles Account."

My miles 1,000 miles have not posted -- it was 6 week yesterday, so guess I will be sending them an e-mail too.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 6:51 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I got the same exact response that Loomis got. I went ahead and signed up again using the link, but also responded to Budget that I already used that sign up form over 6 weeks ago and provided them with my SkyMiles number so they could "check into this."
Old Mar 3, 2008, 8:42 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
No response from Budget yet to my second email. Anybody else having any luck getting the miles?
Old Mar 3, 2008, 8:52 am

Programs: Skymiles, AMEX, Bonvoy, IHG Plat, Alaska MVP 100K
Originally Posted by Richard1148
No response from Budget yet to my second email. Anybody else having any luck getting the miles?
No luck on my end...just some person whom kept thinking I was talking about getting miles from a rental....
Old Mar 3, 2008, 9:15 am

Programs: AA Gold, MR Plat
Just sent in an email myself as the 6 week mark has just arrived...
Old Mar 3, 2008, 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by delmargal
No luck on my end...just some person whom kept thinking I was talking about getting miles from a rental....
Same here. They asked for my reservation or rental agreement #. Do they even read what you send them?

Customer service is very poor regarding this promotion. I'm glad I'm not counting on it to qualify me for the 25K Partners bonus. I have 6 just in case the Fastbreak promo miles don't post.
Old Mar 3, 2008, 1:21 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
As of today my miles have not posted, nor have I received a response to my follow-up email to Budget on 3/1. In my follow-up I alerted them that I have a physical copy of my new Fast Break card if they want further proof that I signed up.

Like aka Julie, I am glad that I am not relying on this transaction for the 25K/25 partner bonus!!
Old Mar 3, 2008, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by aka Julie
Same here. They asked for my reservation or rental agreement #. Do they even read what you send them?

Customer service is very poor regarding this promotion. I'm glad I'm not counting on it to qualify me for the 25K Partners bonus. I have 6 just in case the Fastbreak promo miles don't post.

I think they have no clue despite the fact they may or may not read it. If all else fails I'll get a job as a CS agent
Old Mar 3, 2008, 4:14 pm

I signed up on the last day -- 1/31, so it hasn't quite been 6 weeks.

Does anyone think it's worth faxing over the screenshots to Budget or DL?
Old Mar 3, 2008, 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by ALadyNCal
I signed up on the last day -- 1/31, so it hasn't quite been 6 weeks.

Does anyone think it's worth faxing over the screenshots to Budget or DL?
Seeing that nobody's miles have posted for this I'm going to sit tight until people report theirs postings.
Old Mar 4, 2008, 6:44 am

I received a response from Budget to my second email saying:

"Thank you for contacting customer service.

I am sorry if the bonus miles have not been posted to your account. I
have created a case file regarding this issue and I have sent it to our
frequent flyer liaison for review. Once they have more information,
they will be in contact with you.

Sincerely,

Kenneth H. 3855
Budget Customer Service E-Mail Dept.
Fax: 918-627-2511"

(Kenneth's complete last name was on the email, but I changed the quote above to only the initial).

I will report back when I hear something from the "frequent flyer liaison."
Old Mar 4, 2008, 1:54 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by Richard1148
I received a response from Budget to my second email saying:

"Thank you for contacting customer service.

I am sorry if the bonus miles have not been posted to your account. I
have created a case file regarding this issue and I have sent it to our
frequent flyer liaison for review. Once they have more information,
they will be in contact with you.

Sincerely,

Kenneth H. 3855
Budget Customer Service E-Mail Dept.
Fax: 918-627-2511"

(Kenneth's complete last name was on the email, but I changed the quote above to only the initial).

I will report back when I hear something from the "frequent flyer liaison."
I received a similar response after I contacted Budget, who told me to contact Delta!
Old Mar 5, 2008, 10:10 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
me4yankees,

Don't bother to contact Delta. After Budget did not respond to a couple of my emails I decided to email Delta back to tell them the whole scenario and to add that their partner is not pulling through for me. Delta told me to WRITE Budget at:

Budget Customer Service
Attention Frequent Flyer Liaison
P.O. Box 690840
Tulsa OK 74169-0840
Phone: 800-621-2844Fax: 918-627-2508

If I have not heard back from Budget by Thursday AM I will give them a call.

I encourage everyone that has not received their promised miles to start bugging Budget. Maybe if enough of us complain then they will catch the hint!!
Old Mar 5, 2008, 10:43 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by loomis
I encourage everyone that has not received their promised miles to start bugging Budget. Maybe if enough of us complain then they will catch the hint!!
just sent my email to budget.com.
Old Mar 5, 2008, 11:35 am

Programs: Delta, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt
Posted today!

The Budget miles posted today for both my account and my husbands.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.