Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New CRC Snacks in LAX

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2007, 9:00 am

Programs: DL/PM, *Wood Platinum
Same lousy pretzels and sugary "trail mix" in ATL concourse A this morning...
Old May 30, 2007, 10:52 am

Programs: DL Diamond and Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hertz Pres Circle
Mini-muffins, fig bars and yogurt at the JFK Biz Elite lounge in T2 this past Sunday morning. Now that's what I'm talkin' about! ^
Old May 30, 2007, 9:44 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
At the ATL CRC, they had an olive mixture, carrot sticks, celery sticks, hummus, cheese, and the nut mixes. The hummus and the carrot sticks is a great combonation.
Old May 30, 2007, 10:15 pm

Programs: DL, SPG (Gold)
Originally Posted by SJC ORD LDR
At the ATL CRC, they had an olive mixture, carrot sticks, celery sticks, hummus, cheese, and the nut mixes. The hummus and the carrot sticks is a great combonation.
That does sound good.

Which CRC and approximately what time was that stuff being offered?

I ask....as I will likely be in the Centerpoint CRC tomorrow around noon.

A.J.
Old May 30, 2007, 11:31 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Originally Posted by tonypct
Mini-muffins, fig bars and yogurt at the JFK Biz Elite lounge in T2 this past Sunday morning. Now that's what I'm talkin' about! ^
I was there Sunday (5/27) morning also and yes, they had:
- yogurt (only until 10)
- mini-muffins (poppy seed, blueberry, etc.)
- fig bars
- Nutella spread
- and the usual Biscoffs, Biscotti, etc.

I asked the agents whether these were for BE or CRC - she called the other CRC (over at T3 by Gate 6) and confirmed that it was for CRC since they had it over there as well. Also, the Hummus is now part of the afternoon spread....
Old May 31, 2007, 5:30 am

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by GMill
At the ATL BusinessElite Lounge, I was told several days ago that they only served mojitos (premixed) only from 4pm to 7pm. Is this also the policy in the CRCs? Has it always been like this? Why?
Yes, but I was in the SEA club last week and the bartender said the mix was locked up. He then proceed to run down to a redeye flight at the gate and got one and brought it back to me. I was stunned. This is the DL of years ago and it earned a very nice tip in the jar.

As far as the time thing goes, I always ask if they can make one and about 90% of the time they do.
Old May 31, 2007, 1:12 pm

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by tonypct
Had the same thing on Monday in the SFO CRC. The agent made an unsolicited comment as to whether or not I was aware of the new food offerings...so this must be new there.
Old May 31, 2007, 9:05 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Bulldog King
That does sound good.

Which CRC and approximately what time was that stuff being offered?

I ask....as I will likely be in the Centerpoint CRC tomorrow around noon.

A.J.
This was in both the B lounges.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.