Community
Wiki Posts
Search

767-300ER Config CONFUSION!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2006, 2:58 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Originally Posted by lsdunch
I need to warn you (and all FTers) that in order to fit the seats in this area in front of the #2 door, there is significantly less leg room in row 18A/B and F/G.
Sorry, but what #2 door? The regular DL 763ERs have the main boarding door up front and then the overwing exits. Are you talking about the ex-GF 763ERs (which have a larger Y cabin starting from row 13/14)?
Old Jun 16, 2006, 3:25 pm

Thanks for letting me know about seat 18a.. I just moved the 17a.. Might not help but we'll see...

Josh
Old Jun 16, 2006, 5:08 pm

Programs: HH Silver, SPG Gold, PC Plat, IC Royal Ambassador, UA 1K, Founder www.SeatExpert.com , CO Platinum
Please take a look at the seatmap for the reconfigured 767-300 ER, it was created based on information found on this and other threads:

http://www.seatexpert.com/_DL_767_300_Intl.html .

I tried very hard to depict the actual window (and missing ones) locations, and would appreciate hearing about any errors and omissions.
Old Jun 20, 2006, 9:14 pm

Programs: UA PremExec, AA Gold, DL Silver
Originally Posted by ClipperDelta
Sorry, but what #2 door? The regular DL 763ERs have the main boarding door up front and then the overwing exits. Are you talking about the ex-GF 763ERs (which have a larger Y cabin starting from row 13/14)?
Sorry, I had a momentary brain lapse - I did mean, of course, the exit doors. No, it was not a Gulf aircraft.

Josh, glad you were able to switch. Take a look when you fly and see if you agree with me.

Jet2K - thanks for the new seatmaps on your excellent site. I would just reiterate what I mentioned above - 18A/B & F/G need to be yellow flagged as well for reduced leg room.
Old Jun 20, 2006, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM SkyClub; Starwood Gold, Hertz Gold, HILTON DIAMOND
So are all the A/B and F/G seats squished or just the row 18 seats?
Thanks,
SR
Old Jun 21, 2006, 11:25 pm

Programs: UA PremExec, AA Gold, DL Silver
Originally Posted by RamAir
So are all the A/B and F/G seats squished or just the row 18 seats?
Thanks,
SR
Just row 18. Again, this is just my personal perception backed up by the F/A confirming that others had made the same comments. I did not actually measure the pitch of row 18 against the other rows (forgot my tape measure ), but I have spent enough time in crappy DL economy seats to know that these were WAY closer than usual .
Old Nov 14, 2006, 4:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by JoshFink
OK.. Just flew on Flight 58 to Gatwick from Atlanta on a 767-300ER and 15FG were just normal coach seats in beind a bulkhead, nothing special.

Figured I'd let you guys know.

I'm on flight 59 on the 23rd and in row 18.

I liked 16G actually as there was no window there and much easier to sleep in.

Josh
Is this still the case where 16G has no window? I found it quite claustrophobic when I sat there as I like to look out the window. Hope 17G is better, I cant remember what was behind me.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 4:43 pm

Programs: DL DM MM; HH Diamond; Starwood Plat, Lifetime Gold; Hertz President's Circle
Seatguru states that in row 18 the middle seats, CDE, have a few more inches of leg room - is that still the case? Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:17 pm
KGB

Programs: DL, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by wjudge
Seatguru states that in row 18 the middle seats, CDE, have a few more inches of leg room - is that still the case? Thanks in advance!
I flew ATL-SVO a couple of weeks ago and I had 18C for just this reason. I can't confirm it scientifically but I felt that I did have a bit more legroom than normal in row 18. However I usually like the extra room in the window dimple for my shoulder so I was missing my window seat. Wish I could say for certain but the perception for me was maybe an inch and a half or 2 inches more space than normal. Someone needs to measure though to make sure its not just a perception.
Old Nov 18, 2006, 11:28 am

Programs: DL PM, SPG Platinum, AA Plat
Originally Posted by KGB
I flew ATL-SVO a couple of weeks ago and I had 18C for just this reason. I can't confirm it scientifically but I felt that I did have a bit more legroom than normal in row 18. However I usually like the extra room in the window dimple for my shoulder so I was missing my window seat. Wish I could say for certain but the perception for me was maybe an inch and a half or 2 inches more space than normal. Someone needs to measure though to make sure its not just a perception.
I recently flew BCN-JFK in 18C and there is definitely 2-3 more inches of room. I eyeballed it by looking at where the tray was relative to the end of the armrest. In 18B, the tray overlaps the armrest, while in 18C there were a few inches between tray and armrest.
Old Nov 30, 2006, 1:52 am

Programs: NW Plat
Originally Posted by KGB
Did the proximity of the lavatory bother you at all? Is it right behind it?

Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:25 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is this still the case where 16G has no window? I found it quite claustrophobic when I sat there as I like to look out the window. Hope 17G is better, I cant remember what was behind me.
15G has no window at all. 16G has one window that you have to lean forward to look out of, and 17G has two windows.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Jet Doctor
15G has no window at all. 16G has one window that you have to lean forward to look out of, and 17G has two windows.
Is there at least a sliver of a window to look out of from 15G? Is there any more leg room at 15G? Im trying to decide between 15G and 17G.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 1:46 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is there at least a sliver of a window to look out of from 15G? Is there any more leg room at 15G? Im trying to decide between 15G and 17G.
I suggest 17. The bulkhead legroom is not very good. Don't remember the window configuration, but I have sat in Row 17 before and don't recall a problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.