Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2010, 8:00 pm

I would like to get in on this but, tonight if possible. I am flying to Montreal tomorrow. Can I get a PM for this?

Originally Posted by wbl-mn-flyer
I just got the following on my account

Non Air Activity Delta Sky Club Member Get Member 2010 Offer (posted on 02Aug2010)

5,000 miles

I have 4 members left who I can refer. If anyone was going to join SkyClub and wants a 15% discount, PM me.

I will then write you back if I've still got slots open - and will then need your full name and delta # - then I'll enroll you, and send you the URL and promo code so you can buy your membership at delta.com with the discount.
Old Aug 4, 2010, 8:06 pm

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Programs: "We've been starving, and sitting on a ham sandwich the whole time."
Originally Posted by memcat
I would like to get in on this but, tonight if possible. I am flying to Montreal tomorrow. Can I get a PM for this?
you've got a PM, and are now enrolled!

Last edited by wbl-mn-flyer; Aug 4, 2010 at 10:47 pm
Old Aug 5, 2010, 9:40 am

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Thumbs up

[deleted]

Last edited by wbl-mn-flyer; Aug 11, 2010 at 9:35 am
Old Aug 5, 2010, 9:14 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Originally Posted by z003y
but would your year start on the first day of the 30 day membership, or when you upgraded to a full membership?
A SkyClub agent told me that the year would start when I did the upgrade, giving, in effect, a 14-month membership. That's a little inaccurate, as you wouldn't be able to use the club from day 31-60 without doing the upgrade earlier.

Despite the above option, I used miles to join.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 9:33 am

Skyclub 15% discount conga

I can't refer anyone else.

Sponsor already has the maximum number of referrals allowed for this promotion

I have a guy waiting. If anyone is available for this, please post so that people who want the discount can find you.

Regarding the email I and other current SkyClub members got from Delta:

Don't miss an opportunity to save 15% on a Delta Sky Club membership and earn up to 25,000 bonus miles now through August 15, 2010.

For You:

Invite friends and family to save 15% on an annual membership. You'll earn 5,000 bonus miles (up to 25,000) for each new membership. Plus, you can renew your membership and save 15% too.

Old Aug 11, 2010, 9:39 am

Programs: DAL Plat, HH LT Diamond

i need a referral!

doug
Old Aug 11, 2010, 9:42 am

I still have 4 referrals left. PM if interested.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 9:46 am
In Memoriam

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Doe the 15% off refer to the base price only, or also the various Medallion discount prices?
Old Aug 11, 2010, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
I haven't used any of my referrals so pm away

PS I deleted the original email so if someone could send me the link to refer I'd appreciate it as well

Last edited by socrates; Aug 11, 2010 at 10:40 am
Old Aug 11, 2010, 11:18 am

HERE IS THE MAIL FROM DELTA

PLEASE DO NOT ASK SOMEONE FOR A REFERRAL UNLESS YOU INTEND TO JOIN SKYCLUB RIGHT AWAY. I USED UP MY 5 REFERRALS BUT ONLY HAVE 2 BONUSES SO FAR. EITHER THERE IS A LAG, OR I HAVE 3 NO-SHOWS.

Once you find someone willing to sponsor you, that person will need your name and Delta #

The enroll you on the URL below, then they will send you the delta.com link below and enrollment code for the 15% discount.

You won't get the 15% discount if you did not get enrolled first. So don't follow anything below unless you are a skyclub sponsor or a referred person who has already been enrolled

For the EXISTING SKYCLUB MEMBER:

Invite friends and family to save 15% on an annual membership. You'll earn 5,000 bonus miles (up to 25,000) for each new membership. Plus, you can renew your membership and save 15% too.

If you haven't already, renew your membership at delta.com/skyclub and save 15% by entering Promo Code: SCMGM.

To earn 5,000 bonus miles for each new membership, share this offer with family and friends.

Enter the names and SkyMiles account number for up to 5 people who are going to make a Delta Sky Club purchase at delta.com/saveshare, or click the "Submit Info" button located in this email.

Bookmark delta.com/saveshare for future reference so you can return to this page and register additional friends and family.

Once the friends you've registered purchase their memberships, then your SkyMiles account will receive the bonus.

For a Friend:

Share this offer with friends and family and they'll save 15%.
Provide your SkyMiles account number to the person who shared this offer with you.

A SkyMiles number is required for a Delta Sky Club membership. To obtain a SkyMiles number visit delta.com/skymiles.

Once you are registered for this promotion, purchase a new membership at delta.com/skyclub and enter Promo Code: SCMGM.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 12:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, Fairmont Platinum, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Disney Platinum ;)
Originally Posted by DLNYC
Doe the 15% off refer to the base price only, or also the various Medallion discount prices?
15% off whichever option you select. So for me, 15% off $1200 for a dual membership. So $1020 + $50 fee as a new member.

If anybody needs a referral PM me...
Old Aug 12, 2010, 4:03 am

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Okay, I have an active membership now, and I am looking for people who need to be sponsored for SkyClub membership now. If you want to be sponsored for the 15% discount and you don't have anyone to sponsor you yet, please get in touch with me. Thanks!

PS. This promotion is only valid until August 15, so we have to hurry!
Old Aug 14, 2010, 3:07 pm

Programs: AAAE
SkyClub Discount

As of 14 August 2010, the SJN10 code works when renewing a membership ^
Old Aug 14, 2010, 9:51 pm

There is another thread about discounts...there is a 15% discount good through tomorrow 8/15. It's a referral code so the referrer needs your name/SM#. I haven't referred anybody yet if someone needs the discount. Send me a PM (you only have 24hrs left).
Old Aug 15, 2010, 7:33 pm

Someone sent me a PM but wasn't able to reply...says they have their account set to not receive PMs...FYI if you sent a message, sorry, it would not let me reply!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.