Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2010, 2:52 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/1.2MM, UA Premier gold/1MM, Choice diamond, Marriott gold
I got a promo EMail for 15% off a SkyClub renewal, but it only worked to add a year to your membership as of the day they received payment. In other words, they don't tack on a year to the end of your membership, at least with this offer. In my case, my current membership expires in January 2011 but this offer would have made my expiration July 2011. So if your membership is due to expire this promo would be a good thing, but not in m y case.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 2:18 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
I am only a general member looking at buying a 1 or 3 year option. And I tried all the codes. Any others?

Delta747
Old Aug 19, 2010, 12:45 pm

Programs: NW Platinum Elite, HH Diamond, PC Platinum
Promo Code for Renewal?

I need to renew my expiring one year sky club membership. I'm currently a platinum medallion. Any promo codes out there that I can use on top of the plat discount? My membership expires on 9/10 so I have a couple of weeks. Let me know if anyone can help! Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 19, 2010, 1:09 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Gold, United 1K
anyone know if any of these discounts, specifically the friends and family one applies to memberships bought with miles?
Old Aug 19, 2010, 1:34 pm

and can anyone verify these referrals still working? i heard somewhere that they expired on august 15th.
Old Aug 20, 2010, 11:50 pm

if anyone still has a referral left, i'd like to get in on this! PM me please!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 2:10 pm

Programs: DL Platinum
Hi, could someone PM me as well. I would love to join before my flight tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 26, 2010, 10:04 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum Premier Elite, AVIS First
SJN10 Promotion Code just worked for me. Reduced my renewal to $270.00
Old Sep 10, 2010, 1:20 pm

Programs: DL PM, CO Gold, UA 1P, STE+, *AG, Hyatt Platinum
Could anyone pm me details for a new membership discount? Looking to join shortly...
Old Sep 10, 2010, 6:53 pm

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
LAX SkyClub free Sept 2010, and 20% discount offer: See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...embership.html thread AND PRINT THAT EMAIL.
Become a Delta Sky Club member before October 31, 2010 and save 20% on one- and three-year individual or joint memberships. To take advantage of this special offer, purchase your membership online at delta.com/skyclub or at any Club location and include promotion code LAXOH.

I've updated this and the September bonus miles offers in the Promo sticky.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 4:23 pm

Programs: DL-PM, TK-Elite, AA-lifetime gold, SPG-Plat
I just checked in online and when I printed the boarding passes it gave me an offer for 10% off a 1 - 3 year Skyclub membership. Promo code SJN10.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 7:37 pm

Programs: DL PM
I toured a SC at DTW Friday - deciding whether to join. An employee there gave me a 'brochure' that has this deal on it: "Join the Delta Sky Club now through December 31, 2010 and the initiation fee is on the house - that's a $50 savings. Plus, enjoy an additional 10% off of your Delta Sky Club membership. To purchase a membership, please see a Delta Sky Club agent, present this brochure and mention promotion code GRPN1." So, I guess if you are interested in a SC membership, visit one and ask for this brochure to save some $$$.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 8:16 am

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Originally Posted by Scott6067
I will caution that I did this and used a discount code to get my membership. The lady at the club said that I could not use the discount code and the $90 from the 30 day pass. I mentioned that on the website it reads that the $90 is applied like cash in my opinion so it should not be an issue to be used to get the discount and the $90 off. YMMV.
Sad to report no joy here - the DFW agent tried but the computer rejected it and she advised to try in ATL. I'm in ATL now and the agent said no go. Still I'm going to go ahead and break my SC boycott - $210 for a year end up being a better deal against my day pass burn rate - even at ebay prices.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 8:32 am

Programs: DL GM, Marriott PP, Avis Something or other
Originally Posted by pmaddock
Sad to report no joy here - the DFW agent tried but the computer rejected it and she advised to try in ATL. I'm in ATL now and the agent said no go. Still I'm going to go ahead and break my SC boycott - $210 for a year end up being a better deal against my day pass burn rate - even at ebay prices.
Just to clarify, you're saying the discount code didn't work in conjunction with using the $90 you paid for the 30-day pass? Or are you saying they wouldn't apply the $90 to your membership fee at all? Thanks!
Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:12 am

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Originally Posted by dd992emo
Just to clarify, you're saying the discount code didn't work in conjunction with using the $90 you paid for the 30-day pass? Or are you saying they wouldn't apply the $90 to your membership fee at all? Thanks!
They wouldn't apply it in conjunction with another offer. I got an email offering me 2 extra months if I renewed under a PDX promo (flying there tomorrow). They would not combine it with the $90 nor would they do any other discount offer. I did get the membership fee waived, the Plat level price, and the $90. I'm still going to email an appeal for the extra 2 months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.