Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat

As we know, the combined DL/NW clubs will be all renamed Delta Sky Clubs. Just got an e-mail with a discount code for membership (annoying since I just renewed).

Plus, renew your membership now* and save 20% by referencing promotional code FRNDSAPR09. Then, forward this e-mail to friends and family so they too can enjoy the 20% savings.
The entire e-mail is below:

Lounging in Detroit, Minneapolis, Frankfurt, Santiago or Tokyo has never been easier.

We're integrating Northwest WorldClubs® into our Crown Room Club® network to create one truly global airport lounge — Delta Sky Club™.

Over the coming months, you'll notice updated Delta Sky Club branding as we convert our more than 50 worldwide locations. However, you may continue to enjoy the Crown Room Club and WorldClubs perks you know and expect, including complimentary, fully stocked bars and snacks, personalized flight assistance, satellite TV and Wi-Fi access.

But Delta Sky Club won't be built in a day. We're working hard to convert all lounges by the end of 2009, and lounge locations will continue to honor current Crown Room Club membership cards.

And as a Crown Room Club member, you now have access to Alaska Airlines Board Rooms® when you fly Delta-, Northwest- or Alaska-operated flights.

Plus, renew your membership now* and save 20% by referencing promotional code FRNDSAPR09. Then, forward this e-mail to friends and family so they too can enjoy the 20% savings.

Visit delta.com/skyclub for the latest lounge updates.

*If you renew now, prior to the expiration date of your current membership, the length of the membership you purchase will be added to your current expiration date.

Club Updates

Terms & Conditions

Offer entitles the recipient and/or unlimited friends or family members of the recipient to a one-time 20% discount off the current Delta Sky Club membership fee. This offer may only be redeemed at any Club location or online at delta.com/skyclub. Offer only applies to one-year or three-year membership and is valid until April 30, 2009. This offer is not retroactive and cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or frequent flyer program Award.

Delta Sky Club memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable. Individuals must be at least 18 years of age for Club membership. Members must be 21 years of age to access Clubs with a self-service bar unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is a Club member. Delta reserves the right to revise its Club Terms and Conditions without notice. Delta Sky Club members will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies. Delta Sky Club facilities may be used only in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on any airline. Delta Sky Club house rules must be observed or club privileges may be terminated without compensation. Note that amenities may vary among Delta Sky Club locations. Access to partner lounges subject to partner rules, terms and conditions. All Delta Sky Club membership terms, conditions and house rules apply to Delta Sky Club membership. For the complete Delta Sky Club terms, conditions and house rules, please visit delta.com/skyclub. Additional fees, terms and conditions apply to access Regus facilities. Offers and rules subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply. Please refer Delta customer service representative to 970230.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:13 am

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
This is a good deal; it works out to a lower cost per month than the Amex "14 months for the price of 12" promo that they run occasionally.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:17 am

Programs: DL/PM, *Wood Platinum
Yes, annoying after having just renewed... How does the 20% compare to the Platinum discount?
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by rhetor
Yes, annoying after having just renewed... How does the 20% compare to the Platinum discount?
I just looked at it and the discount seems to be ON TOP of the Medallion rates. So for a PM, SC membership for one year is only $240.

By the way, the CRC membership purchase page now shows "Current Membership valid thru" dates.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:35 am

Programs: DL, CO, LH, BA etc...
That's nice! At ~ $25 per month, it makes it worhwhile just in terms of dirnks
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:38 am

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Here is a good question for the masses:

I'm getting married the first week of May, my CRC memberhsip runs out the end of April. I'd like to add my new future spouse since she travels by herself from time to time, but I'd also like to be able to use the CRC when we leave for our honeymoon!

We won't have the marriage certificate by then, but does anyone know if I can renew reguarlly now and then "add her on" for the $200 add on later?
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jfulcher
Here is a good question for the masses:

I'm getting married the first week of May, my CRC memberhsip runs out the end of April. I'd like to add my new future spouse since she travels by herself from time to time, but I'd also like to be able to use the CRC when we leave for our honeymoon!

We won't have the marriage certificate by then, but does anyone know if I can renew reguarlly now and then "add her on" for the $200 add on later?
I don't think so. Just buy the you+spouse memebership with the discount (which is huge in your case) and send in your marriage cert when you get it.

Congrats in advance.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:50 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by AndyTLe
I don't think so. Just buy the you+spouse memebership with the discount (which is huge in your case) and send in your marriage cert when you get it.

Congrats in advance.
I agree with AndyTLe that you should buy it now. Also, I note that the heading on the pricing says "Membership with Spouse or Partner" so you don't actually have to be married.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 10:16 am

Congrats in advance.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Richard1148
I agree with AndyTLe that you should buy it now. Also, I note that the heading on the pricing says "Membership with Spouse or Partner" so you don't actually have to be married.

I just noticed that - we already live together so we can do the "Domestic Partner Affidavit" and save the $ now. Makes adding her on only $100 more than renewing me without the discount! Even better than the $50/off coupons last year about this time.

This discount almost makes me want to do the 3 year membership!
Old Apr 1, 2009, 11:17 am

Programs: DL/PM, *Wood Platinum
I just looked at it and the discount seems to be ON TOP of the Medallion rates. So for a PM, SC membership for one year is only $240.

By the way, the CRC membership purchase page now shows "Current Membership valid thru" dates.
I guess the "christian" thing would be to be happy for others' good forturne...
Old Apr 1, 2009, 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by rhetor
I guess the "christian" thing would be to be happy for others' good forturne...
I'm almost in your boat - just last week the CRC agent almost talked me into renewing.. I remembered a promo last year around this time so I decided to wait!
Old Apr 1, 2009, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
If this works off the 3-year rate, that's only $576 for a 3-year membership for a Platinum.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 3:17 pm

20% Discount for Club renew

DL is offering a 20% discount through end of April for Crown Room renews.
Info received via email
Old Apr 1, 2009, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...tion-code.html
Old Apr 1, 2009, 3:33 pm

Programs: DM
Hello CRC membership goodbye Platinum Amex!!! This was too good to pass up...Thanks Andy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.