Programs: DL KM
This is my favorite pic!

http://picasaweb.google.com/Brian.R....40298674423202
Old Jun 28, 2009, 8:33 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Thank You!

To the organizers.
To the fine Delta employees.
To the wonderful employees of station 40 (where we went)
To the friendly employees of the Hilton.
To the great new friends I made at this event.

Thank You!

Please keep in touch.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 8:33 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Oh, I would appreciate any photos or files that could be emailed to me. And if you are in ATL, I could possibly pick up on one of my next trips to ATL.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by Canarsie
Yes, sure, Ms. hey-look-at-me-I-am-in-the-photographs-of-everyone-else-except-Canarsie...
She tried to duck out of all of the pics I took too, don't feel bad :-)
Old Jun 28, 2009, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by WBurcham
She tried to duck out of all of the pics I took too, don't feel bad :-)
But somehow she did pose for a picture in the E16 Crown Room yesterday...
Old Jun 28, 2009, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by mersk862
Just took a little butt kicking.

Funny enough I watched the 777LR pull in today from the same seats (which, might I add were in the same configuration). However no one had to go into the nose.

The CRC agents all seemed to know about us but said they were disappointed that none of us visited so I reminded them that the vast majority of us already had CRC memberships :-)

Just wanted to add that I am honored to have the 666th post of this wonderful thread.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP

Funny enough I watched the 777LR pull in today from the same seats (which, might I add were in the same configuration). However no one had to go into the nose.

The CRC agents all seemed to know about us but said they were disappointed that none of us visited so I reminded them that the vast majority of us already had CRC memberships :-)
No picking the nose on the 777 today?

It was fun though when the 8 of us walked in and the agent quickly processed the 7 CRC/WC/SC cards to get us in. Though I should have had colpuck use his name on the list rather than him being one of our guests.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 10:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats

Just wanted to add that I am honored to have the 666th post of this wonderful thread.
I already had my BP in hand & was too lazy to dig any further into my wallet than my DL, so we did invoke the FlyerTalk list in the CRC SC in the B concourse.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 12:17 am

Here's my pics- and feel free to add me as a friend

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=afbc6a4f5b
Old Jun 29, 2009, 6:35 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Here is a great series of cartoons (British humour) of road warrior training. There are five in this series, the last of the five is my favourite:

http://www.alexcartoon.com/index.cfm?cartoons_id=3469

David
Old Jun 29, 2009, 6:52 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by mersk862
It was the tequila. I'm much more photogenic when I'm tipsy.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 8:07 am

Programs: UA, AA, AS, SPG.
My Facebook photos http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...8&l=8e97aa2b22

Feel free to add me as a friend, just send me your handle too.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 9:30 am

Programs: Delta, SPG
Sincere thanks to atldlff and canarsie for orchestrating such a great three days.

To the Delta ladies if you're reading this: You're the reason we stay (through the good and bad) with Delta Air Lines.

To everyone I met, it was a pleasure meeting you and looking forward to even more fun on the next "Do."

-Gus(DLGrkItalNY)
Old Jun 29, 2009, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by atldlff
Several of you sent me a note that the Airport Hilton did not honor the 50% discount on High Speed Internet Access in guest rooms, upon checking out. My sincere apology for the inconvenience. I am not sure why that happened, and unfortunately I cannot address the issue with the Sales office until tomorrow morning. I will get the issue corrected, and I have a complete list of everyone that had reservations at the group rate. I will let you know how and when the issue will be resolved as soon as I have had a chance to discuss it with the Hilton tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a safe journey home - and no matter which runway or direction you headed out from the ATL airport, there was a view of one of the venues that you visited during the last three days. Until next time...
I have contacted the Hilton, and as usual, the staff was very prompt with their reply. They asked me to pass along their thanks to everyone that stayed at the Hilton, and they apologize for any inconvience from the errors on the Internet charges for those that were affected. They have assured me that an adjustment will be made to your bill no later than tomorrow.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 10:38 am
HRS

Programs: DL Plat. 2V Guest Rewards
2V - Headed West Post RTW

I write from the DC Acella Lounge on a GW Sleeper tix. The car attendent said he found me asleep on the bedroom couch about midnight and thought it best not to wake me to put the bed down.

Got up in time for a shower and breakfast. Not as tired now. Four days from now I will be in SJC for the holidays and then back on a NW/DL rev tix: SFO-JFK-IND. Put the DL Road Warrior tag on - it clangs against the red Delta.com water bottle clip, next to the soon to be 3th tier tag.

After I turned in the rental car, the BHM DL ticket counter staff helped me tape shut the model 767-300 box with great interest. "You arn't flying with us today?, they asked - looking disapointed. I said "No, but I would after Amtrak to SJC." "Good you are with us," they said. Cab to the sad BHM "Amcave," Good crawfish and rice dinner on the Cresent.

I concure: Best for us all to chip in so the facilatators arn't out a lot of money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.