Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2011, 2:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I don't fly DL much... but this is just terrible!

Searching for flights BOS-SIN on 1/23/2012 returns:

DL 2877 BOS-JFK 6 am to 7:30 am
5 hour 20 minute connection
DL 173 JFK-NRT 12:55 pm to 4:55 pm the next day
-30 hour -45 minute connection
DL 281 ATL-SIN 11:10 am (on the 21st) to 1 am on the 23rd

To top it off it says I have to change airports from NRT to ATL...

After further examination there is also another flight option available with the same flight numbers but with 281 only going from NRT-SIN for $7.26 less. The seatmaps for 281 ATL-SIN and NRT-SIN are different making me suspect the above option could actually result in a double booking for ATL-NRT and JFK-NRT at the same time.

Last edited by Ambraciot; Nov 23, 2011 at 2:16 pm
Old Nov 23, 2011, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I see variations of that often when trying to book tpac from BOS. DL.com likes ti show me 12+hr layovers as the only options unless I build a multicity itinerary and force a routing and dates, and even then it usually errors out at some point or when trying to purchase. I've gotten to the point where I just call for any intl itinerary.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 8:35 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Trying to book an award ticket is all sorts of FUBAR. God almighty, Delta, FIX YOUR IT ISSUES!!!!!!!
Old Dec 5, 2011, 7:36 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
I might have a winner here--including a MINUS 198 HOUR LAYOVER. I leave MEX on 3/18, then connect to ATL-MSP on 3/10, 8 days earlier.
Excellent price, though!

RETURN
Sun 18 Mar 2012
|
9:00am
MEX
to
9:25am
Sat 10 Mar
DTW
|
1 stop
|
DL 350DL 2240

Show Details
9:00am

MEX

9:25am
Sat 10 Mar

DTW

1 stop

ATL-198-50 Layover
MSP Change Airports

DL 350
DL 2240
Economy (L)
Economy (L)

View Seats

Upgrade Eligible
Upgrade Eligible
Old Dec 9, 2011, 1:34 am

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
Thumbs down delta.stupid being 100% useless

9:30 AM CET (3:30am Eastern) - the main page (www.delta.com) is FULL of JS errors. JS error, JS error, JS error, JS error... at infinitum. I can't log in, check my trips, or do ANYTHING. I tried with IE, Firefox, Chrome. How can this crap be in production!?

Unacceptable - shame on you DL IT! If I ever let anything like this go into production I'd be looking for work the very next day.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 8:11 am

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Originally Posted by kicker
Trying to book an award ticket is all sorts of FUBAR. God almighty, Delta, FIX YOUR IT ISSUES!!!!!!!
See the note from delta.com.... it was fixed, was not it?

Originally Posted by delta.com the leading award search engine in the industry and the best thing ever happened since sliced bread

Online Award Experience

We are redesigning the Award Travel booking process and calendar on delta.com to improve the Award redemption experience. We plan to continue improving the display of Award seats and other issues to provide better online Award Travel booking. We began making these improvements in May 2010 and have completed many of them. We will continue to improve the online experience on delta.com to offer more functionality to customers through the first quarter of 2011. For example, we will continue to redesign the Award Travel booking process and further improve the pricing and availability display of the calendar. And, we will add even more search options and display flight amenities.
If it was fixed in the first quarter of 2011, why do you complain?

***SARCASM***
Old Dec 15, 2011, 8:29 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Something goofy is going on with the multi-city revenue booking engine when searching by schedule. When you first enter the booking engine the option to select fare class is not there. You are only given the option to select cabin. After entering the desired flights and clicking the find flights button an error appears that says "The Cabin Requested is Invalid." Once this error appears we now have the option to select fare class. Clicking find flights on this screen will proceed with the booking process.

Screenshots:

First multi-city booking page. Note the lack of fare class option at the bottom, only option to select cabin:

After clicking the find flights button this error appears as do the options to selecting fare class:
Old Dec 16, 2011, 3:33 am

Programs: Delta PM, HiltonHonors Gold
My first post!
A minor bug that led to a big annoyance...
delta.com lists a few of the gates at JFK that are in terminal 2 as being in terminal 3. So based on delta.com confirming that my flight was leaving from 3, that's where I parked...checked in and went to the sky club..."you should really go to the sky club in terminal 2...that's where your gate is"
me: "oh, was there a gate change?"
agent: "No, gate 25 is in terminal 2."
So I spent my quality sky club time humping it between terminals.
Here's what gets me though- I went onto delta.com and sent a message on this through customer service, I received a nice "sorry" note, and some bonus miles for my troubles-but several months later, they have never fixed that. I've flown repeatedly this year out of that gate, and have a little laugh every time I get the e-confirmation telling me that my flight is leaving from Gate 25 in terminal 3.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 9:00 am

After going through a SkyMile award search I can select the first leg of my trip but when I click the 2nd leg Delta.com gets stuck in perpetual loading mode. It doesnt finish or terminate the process and continuously loads unless I hit "back" or close the tab.

I recently got the Gold Delta SkyMiles AmEx and it happens only when I click the "I am Traveling" box under "Book Award Travel".

Anybody else experience this?
Old Jan 1, 2012, 11:24 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
A flight I completed yesterday (12/31/11) is showing up as an active itinerary with a flight date of 12/31/12. Also the miles don't seem to be posting correctly, which is delaying my promotion to Silver Medallion, which sucks because I am booked in a middle seat for MSP-PDX on Jan 6 12 with no access to "premium seating" on the seat map....

Record locator Gxxxxxxxxx
Moderator Note: Record locator deleted due to privacy concerns.

Last edited by obscure2k; Jan 1, 2012 at 6:30 pm
Old Jan 2, 2012, 2:53 pm
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines

Programs: Delta Air Lines
Originally Posted by hsawtelle
A flight I completed yesterday (12/31/11) is showing up as an active itinerary with a flight date of 12/31/12. Also the miles don't seem to be posting correctly, which is delaying my promotion to Silver Medallion, which sucks because I am booked in a middle seat for MSP-PDX on Jan 6 12 with no access to "premium seating" on the seat map....

Record locator Gxxxxxxxxx
Moderator Note: Record locator deleted due to privacy concerns.
Thank you for removing the record locator.

Is this an issue with the website pulling up an itinerary that is past flight or would it happen to be one of the mobile applications still showing a past flown flight on your device?

If it is one of the mobile applications still showing past flown flights, we are working on getting a fix out on the server side that will address this issue.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 12:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by hsawtelle
A flight I completed yesterday (12/31/11) is showing up as an active itinerary with a flight date of 12/31/12.
I had the same display issue with an AA reservation from 12/31/2011 until mid day yesterday, however AA posted the miles promptly. The system with the bug must be used by both AA and DL.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 12:49 pm

Programs: USED TO BE: DL DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Plat, Hertz #1CGPC | NOW: SPG Lifetime Gold
Not a bug, but a feature request...

I'll just start by saying that I really love Delta and Delta.com.

It would be great if there was a clickable, interactive map where I could see all direct flights from an airport/region (JFK, but also NYC to include JFK+LGA+EWR)... Are there any plans to do something like this for delta.com?

JB already does something like this, and it would be awesome if Delta could do the same. It would be very helpful for planning vacations...
Old Jan 5, 2012, 1:10 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond (MM), Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Try this: http://delta.innosked.com
Old Jan 5, 2012, 1:28 pm

Programs: USED TO BE: DL DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Plat, Hertz #1CGPC | NOW: SPG Lifetime Gold
Smile

Awesome, exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.

Do you know frequently innosked is updated with Delta's flight schedules?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.