Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2011, 12:05 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
The upgrade list isn't working on my wife's flight.

How does website technology go backwards???
Old Apr 12, 2011, 3:03 pm

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
Originally Posted by Danny_DeltaeCommerce
Just wanted to give an update on this.

This thread is monitored to see if issues have been found that we have not.

I will try and give a little more detail with previous posts as I can. I am trying to go through the posts in this thread and in turn find out the status of these issues on our side.

Thank you

Danny, eCommerce / delta.com | Delta Social Ambassador
Connect with us at Twitter.com/Delta & Facebook.com/Delta
I just posted my own problems about purchasing a ticket and Delta unable to send me the e ticket. See below.
Old Apr 15, 2011, 11:25 pm

Programs: DELTA
Logging Into SM Kaput?

I can't log into my SM account. Anyone else having trouble?
Old Apr 19, 2011, 6:37 pm

Programs: DL DM
Check boxes for airport filtering are selecting wrong airports

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but a hugely annoying issue is that the checkboxes for filtering airports is broken. De-selecting an airport, doesn't remove that airport, but one of the others. For example, here, JFK should not be part of my results, but it is and instead EWR was removed.

Tested on Safari and Chrome, issue persists.

Also, this is very annoying:
Originally Posted by GrizShel
I am finding it impossible to do a search by schedule with the "improved" Delta.

Searching by schedule returns flights in a random order by departure time even though I select sorting by departure time.

If you have many more than 20 flights there is no option to display them all on one page so you can do your own sorting that delta.com seems unable to do anymore.

Selecting page 2 or 3 or 4 of the results does no good because Delta.dummer reverts to "Best Match:" whatever the heck that is (I've set the search parameters to the time of day departure I want, but it puts on the first page flights with departures at COMPLETELY different times of day.

Also, every time I try to redo the search, the website automatically resets every darn parameter of my search.
Old Apr 20, 2011, 10:51 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
My brother has an upcoming DCA-DTW-MCI trip. The DTW-MCI aircraft went from a E175 to a CR9 and now to a CRJ. On his reservation page under "Upgrade" instead of saying "Not Eligible" it says "Contact Delta to Upgrade" or something to that affect. He's tempted to call and see if he can get into the cockpit
Old Apr 22, 2011, 8:28 am

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
this one is failry minor...

I log in and go to SkyMiles -> Manage My Account, then click on "View Your SkyMiles Promotions". If I click on the VIEW ELIGIBLE PROMOTIONS button it takes me back to the Manage My Account page (https://www.delta.com/skymiles/manage_account/index.jsp). If there are no eligible promotions it should say that. If there are, it should list them. I should be taken to a different page where I did not intend to navigate.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 12:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
change one leg of multi-city affects options on other threads?

I made a thread about this but maybe this thread can help.

I am considering two multi-city itineraries:

(1) HKG-->IND-->LAX-->LAS-->HKG, or

(2) HKG-->IND-->LAX then BUR-->LAS-->HKG.

When I choose (2), I get a decent cheapest option for my first leg of HKG-->IND (HKG-->NRT-->SLC-->IND). When I choose (1) I get a slightly better price, but the only cheap option for the first leg is HKG-->NRT then change airports to HND with overnight layover and HND-->DTW-->IND.

Why in the world would changing an airport in the third leg of the trip alter my options on the first leg of the trip?

I seem to find the weirdest DL.com bugs.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 3:18 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Try throwing SNA-LAS or LAX-LAS instead. DL has nonstops from these LA-area airports to LAS. You might be exceeding the number of segments the booking engine can handle. Additionally, KE flies a 777 LAX-LAS 3x weekly. If you can find a way onto this 5th freedom flight
Old Apr 25, 2011, 1:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
terrible "fare change" after entering credit card info

I selected a route on DL.dumb and was presented with an all-in price. After entering credit card info and etc and clicking "purchase," I got this:

Fare Change

The fare quoted earlier of HK$ 11,775 (HKD) has changed. The new fare for this itinerary is HK$ 14,135 (HKD). To continue your purchase click Continue. Otherwise click Start Over to return to the Reservations input screen and select different dates and times.
The difference here is about $330 in USD. What the...

So I start over and enter the same route and choose the same flights. Again I am presented with an all-in price of HK$11,775. Again after entering all my info I get the same message from above.

What is going on here?

Are we allowed to swear on this forum?

(Not to mention, when I "search by schedule" and choose the exact same flights and get the exact same fare classes, the price is even higher than that quoted in the above message!)
Old Apr 26, 2011, 5:57 pm

Intl OLCI doesn't work for me

Ever since an "upgrade" to the international OLCI system sometime last October or so, I'm not able to use OLCI for international tickets on Delta.com. AF and KLM have no problem handling the same reservations.

At first, the system would claim my passport number was invalid--needless to say, it is not. It is a bit wierd, has five 9s in it, but certainly it is valid. Calling in and talking to web support yielded a suggestion to preceed my passport number with "US" or "USA" with and without spaces between the prefix and the number. None of those worked though.

Recently, there was another "upgrade" to the system. I no longer get told that my passport number is invalid, but it just konks out at the point I'm asked to insert my passport information and tells me there's an error of unspecified type.

I've tried escalating it internally twice (both over the phone and through the internet) and gotten no response and no remedy in over 5 months.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 11:40 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
The last two routings I've booked on MD-88s I've selected the closest window seat to the front (12E and 11A) and when the booking went through, I was booted to nearby aisles (12D and 11C). I then went back and reselected my original seats and confirmed them. Strange.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 2:26 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
I know there have been numerous posts about M, K, and H fare classes posting improper MQMs...but this is the first time I've seen it on an L or T fare class.

Old Apr 30, 2011, 7:17 am

Programs: DL Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Not sure this is a "bug" per se, but it's something that's been bugging me for a while:

On the status dashboard, if I have already flown the requiste miles for achieving a particular threshold, the "Miles to next threshold" is calculated correctly. However, the segment threshold is not in sync.

For example, I've already flown 40,000 MQMs for the current year, and it properly shows 10,000 MQMs needed to achieve the next threshold (Gold). However, I've flown 20 segments, and it shows 10 until the next threshold which is incorrect (30 would be to get to Silver, which I have already surpassed in MQMs) -- I think it should say 40 segments until the next threshold since I currently need EITHER another 10,000 MQMs or 40 segments to get to qualify for the Gold threshold (i.e., obtain 50,000 MQMs OR 60 segments).
Old May 1, 2011, 3:07 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
E-Certs and Credit Vouchers deleted from Profile

Imagine my shock when I opened my profile, went to my certificates and they were all DELETED. Called the Diamond line and they were able to find a couple of them. This is unacceptable and alarming. I have about $1200 in certs and vouchers and they are not there anymore. No one had an answer for me and I spoke with three different customer service people. None were expired as they were all issued since last November. I am going to send an email to try to recoup them but FYI, print off your certs including redemption codes now.
Old May 1, 2011, 3:36 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
Originally Posted by tc fly girl
Imagine my shock when I opened my profile, went to my certificates and they were all DELETED. Called the Diamond line and they were able to find a couple of them. This is unacceptable and alarming. I have about $1200 in certs and vouchers and they are not there anymore. No one had an answer for me and I spoke with three different customer service people. None were expired as they were all issued since last November. I am going to send an email to try to recoup them but FYI, print off your certs including redemption codes now.
I checked my account... i have a bunch of e-certs missing also! But I have not kept a good record of what I had.... I know I have some (including my $200 ecert I selected for requalifying for Plat)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.