Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2022, 9:19 am

Programs: DL DM; Marriott Titanium; *A Gold
Originally Posted by kavok
me too, and it seems most others at my gate waiting to board (who are using the app) are experiencing the same.
Same issue. Luckily not at the airport yet and will grab a printed pass. Hopefully not a larger IT issue
Old Jun 20, 2022, 9:21 am

Programs: DL reject, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Jelly of the Month, formerly NWA Plat (RIP)
Hmmm, website and app not working. Have they also turned off the phones? With all their recent issues maybe they are hiding.

(from despair.com)
Old Jul 6, 2022, 4:04 am

My e-credits keep going away for no reason, Last time I had to call, and wait, to be told we can see them. Very frustrating, I am sure they hope people will forget about them.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 12:34 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Tried to book a DL codeshre (DL flight number, AF flights) to India.
Got errors. When we called, she said " Yes Air France often doesn't update inventory online so the price is wrong and will error out. There's nothing we can do"
Old Jul 20, 2022, 4:11 pm

Unable to book a flight (AF code share plus DL domestic) from Tahiti to Ohio because DL website is sending local Tahiti currency (XPF) to credit card companies as dollars. Instead it's sending the number of XPFs as dollars -- $269,778.58 !!!!!!!!!!! Credit declined

I reported this through the website as a booking error. Now in chat having them book the flight and hoping that it will correctly bill after conversion to USD.

Last edited by CincySaint; Jul 20, 2022 at 4:34 pm
Old Jul 20, 2022, 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by woodenshoe101
This may be not a bug in DL.com/app itself (and maybe this is common?), but I am missing one leg (NTE-CDG) of an upcoming trip showing.

Trip is as follows
1: STL-ATL-CDG-NTE
2: NTE-CDG-AMS
3: AMS-ATL-STL
All is booked on the same record locator, 1 and 3 are 006 stock (and DL operated except CDG-NTE). 2 is on 057 stock with NTE-CDG on AF, and CDG-AMS on KL.

When I first noticed the NTE-CDG segment missing I about had a heart attack - the odd thing is that the CDG-AMS segment on KL DOES show up. Also, the complete itin shows up no problem on KL and AF websites just not Delta.com, which leads me to believe the error is with DL systems. The segment is missing both on the website and the app.
Similar issue on My Trips page for me...

SUN 11 SEP 2022
DETAILS
CMH to PPT
DEPARTS IN 53 DAYS

THU 22 SEP 2022
PPT to LAX
DEPARTS IN 64 DAYS

So the header on the Sept 22 flight shows PPT to LAX but in the detail of the itinerary it correctly shows three flights which make up PPT to CMH. Scared me, too.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 7:00 pm

Programs: DL DM
Anyone else’s app acting strange tonight?

I only have one current reservation and am currently in the middle of that trip. Went to look at seats on my return flights to gauge how UG odds are going to be and noticed the reservation missing tonight! Tried to enter the PNR, but kept getting an error message saying no reservation existed!

While trying not to have a heart attack, I checked the full DL.com website and all was still there. I finally was able to get the app to pull up the reservation, but still rather alarming to have seen it disappear when I saw it earlier today.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 11:13 am

Programs: UA: 1K, Hyatt: Explorist and Marriott: LF Titanium Elite
Not sure if this is a bug but:
- I've booked my original flight (Mile Redemption) for August 13 (EWR - ICN - DTW) on DL 352 - DL 159 on Comfort + / Premium Select for 140K + $5.60

Today I've seen the fare go to 115K on both the app and the website (screenshot) and called Delta numerous times and they stated they couldn't see it on there end and basically made me think that I was either lying/faked all my screenshot. I've given them specific screenshot which contains the URL address but they kept saying I have to go to Delta.com.

So not sure if this is a glitch in the website of Delta showing incorrect fares or the agent doesn't care... but
Old Jul 25, 2022, 10:51 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
Pre-select meals for me is coming up on the app but when I go to save it, it won't save, for the past week. Haven't gotten an email yet either
Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:48 am

Programs: DL Platinum, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Not a .com problem per se, but my flight was canceled yesterday and I was rebooked for this morning. Received absolutely no notification, not by text, email, or app push notification, despite all three giving me notifications on the outbound trip on the same reservation (and getting an email reminder and push notification to check in on Sunday).

Found out my flight was canceled when I went to check its status on Flightradar24. By that point, it was too late to get to the airport for the earlier direct flight that still had open seats. Just a baffling breakdown that absolutely ruined my day.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 4:44 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Trying to add a car rental (Hertz) to my itinerary. I go through the various screens and get an offer slightly cheaper than what I can find on the Hertz website, but as soon as I select "reserve now" I get an error message "cannot proceed with the reservation" or something along those lines. Tried both the desktop and the cellphone versions.
Is this a known bug ?
Old Jul 30, 2022, 10:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
why oh why can’t DL figure out how to make the “There is a change affecting your flight” banner disappear once you view the change and acknowledge that you don’t actually need to take any action about it?

my connecting flight now departs 10 min later and arrives 8 min later than what I’d originally booked … this *doesn’t materially impact the trip* but there’s no way to tell the system “thanks, got it; I don’t need to see this notification again”
hurnik likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2022, 10:37 am

Programs: DL Silver Medallion
Unable to login to account.

I have been unable to login to my account (app or website) since early yesterday AM. Whenever I try I get the “Sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please try again later” error. Was traveling with a group and others were having the same issue, but some were finally able to get in.

Just wondering if this is quasi-widespread, or if I need to do something on my end.
Old Jul 31, 2022, 12:08 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by drummingcraig
I have been unable to login to my account (app or website) since early yesterday AM. Whenever I try I get the “Sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please try again later” error. Was traveling with a group and others were having the same issue, but some were finally able to get in.

Just wondering if this is quasi-widespread, or if I need to do something on my end.
A number of people including myself were affected yesterday: Can't log in anywhere

For me this eventually fixed itself without my doing anything, and although there was a second spike later in the day reported via the downdetector link in that thread, it doesn't seem like there is a similar spike of reports today. Which, I realize, doesn't help you much if you are still personally affected...
Old Jul 31, 2022, 1:12 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
I've been able to log in, but within a short period of time I'm automatically logged out with an error message and having to log in again. They really need to fix this -- the latest version has been so buggy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.