Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2020, 2:20 am

Originally Posted by gooselee
DL.com taking forever to login or load flight options, and now won't let me change flights without calling in. Just trying to buy new flights from scratch times out.

Basically unusable today for me...
Depending on the routing, when you booked, method of payment etc, you may need to call in rather then do self-service online.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 1:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by discountsae
Depending on the routing, when you booked, method of payment etc, you may need to call in rather then do self-service online.
ATL-STL-ATL, booked a couple weeks ago, U fare, paid with an Amex. This is one of the most vanilla bookings in the history of plane tickets.

The website was complete trash yesterday for me in a number of ways. I think it's because my account was being converted to the business/personal profile thing (which I discovered when I was finally able to log back later in the afternoon).
Old Jan 23, 2020, 1:22 pm

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA
Originally Posted by gooselee
ATL-STL-ATL, booked a couple weeks ago, U fare, paid with an Amex. This is one of the most vanilla bookings in the history of plane tickets.

The website was complete trash yesterday for me in a number of ways. I think it's because my account was being converted to the business/personal profile thing (which I discovered when I was finally able to log back later in the afternoon).
They should have done the conversion during schedule change saturday. But who know, that could have broke the whole system if they tried..
gooselee likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 7:49 am

Programs: DL DM

The FCM offer on CR7 flights into LEX is advertised as premium select.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 9:43 am

Programs: DL DM/2 MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, National Exec Elite, Hilton Gold
Status is listed as "First" for some Main Cabin passengers.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 8:34 am

Try to buy round trip to China, adding two $50 gift card, it's show up the gift card correctly, then submit, tried like 5 times, it just redirect to the home page without any error message, I've tried visa, amex, different credit card, until the last try, I removed my gift card, charged the whole amount on credit card, it works.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 8:36 am

before I submit it to buy my tickets, I updated my credit card info, it didn't save it my updated information
Old Feb 1, 2020, 12:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
not necessarily a bug, but a really stupid implementation

the confirmation email for cancelling an award ticket doesn’t show either the PNR or the itinerary
Old Feb 5, 2020, 7:03 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Delta.com is not holding my complimentary upgrade request. I am PM, upgraded to C+ shortly after booking but then the check next to First class request disappeared, when I check it and press confirm it disappears again. Any ideas how to fix this?
Old Feb 5, 2020, 7:29 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by imescaping
Delta.com is not holding my complimentary upgrade request. I am PM, upgraded to C+ shortly after booking but then the check next to First class request disappeared, when I check it and press confirm it disappears again. Any ideas how to fix this?
​"Request upgrade" has been broken for me in both the app and website since Saturday -- I thought it might be due to Schedule Change Saturday, but I've been checking periodically every day and it's still broken right now. "Sorry, the app is having technical difficulties. Please try again." Similar language from the website. This is for a flight tomorrow night ~28 hours out.

I originally unchecked the box because it's a 30-minute flight and only bulkheads were left, then tried rechecking when the window opened just to test things out but didn't expect anything since there were only 2 seats left.

If I actually cared about getting back on the upgrade list I'd call in or tweet...
Old Feb 5, 2020, 9:53 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Zorak
​"Request upgrade" has been broken for me in both the app and website since Saturday -- I thought it might be due to Schedule Change Saturday, but I've been checking periodically every day and it's still broken right now. "Sorry, the app is having technical difficulties. Please try again." Similar language from the website. This is for a flight tomorrow night ~28 hours out.

I originally unchecked the box because it's a 30-minute flight and only bulkheads were left, then tried rechecking when the window opened just to test things out but didn't expect anything since there were only 2 seats left.

If I actually cared about getting back on the upgrade list I'd call in or tweet...
Update: during OLCI (desktop website) I clicked on the "upgraded" link (I'm in C+) and tried, in the name of science -- I was able to request the upgrade ("to Delta One" on an E75 to Canada lol).

(If you are doing the math on me saying "28 hours out" and posting this only 2 hours later, it's the 2nd flight in the itinerary)
Old Feb 5, 2020, 10:07 pm

Thanks for the reply, I will try again in a few days. If it is still broken I will call Delta. Trip
is not until April.
Old Feb 6, 2020, 12:48 pm

Update. Messaged with Delta via the app, they put the Upgrade request in for me and sent a report to IT. We will see what happens when I have to book another flight.
Old Feb 6, 2020, 6:17 pm

Update to my update, today went to double check the upgrade request held. It did, but my seat assignments disappeared. At least when I re-selected seats they held. WTH? Feel like I have to be OCD about monitoring my reservations.
Old Feb 8, 2020, 6:18 am

Programs: DL LUV
Login screen and the hidden Name field

Logging on is and has been a pain for a while. The requirement to fill in the Last Name (I assume only when entering user ID instead of account number), when the field is hidden, so it pops up with an error yelling at you for not supplying the name. It was hidden for Pete's sake, don't yell at me!

Also, the "keep me logged in" thing doesn't make sense. Sometimes it moves right along, but to do anything important it requires you to log in again. What's the point?

Using IE on a Windows machine, similar action on Safari on my Mac.

Last edited by aBizTravler; Feb 8, 2020 at 6:19 am Reason: Better formatting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.