Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2016, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Gin and Tonic

Time for a G+T
Old May 20, 2016, 4:50 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Howste
And sometimes it comes when you yeast expect it. We really kneaded some humor today, and I think we're on a roll. People have really been wracking their grains to come up with some good buns today.
You may be on a roll; but to be frank, my beef is that hot dogging the puns here just do not cut the mustard, as you would never catch me doing that.

I do not mean to flame you; but I would suggest you ketchup with the rest of the discussion in order for more people to relish participating in it.

If resistance to continuously being embroiled in puns puts you too much into a pickle, I recommend admitting yourself into the Mayo Clinic for treatment to avoid being grilled on this again in the future.
Old May 20, 2016, 5:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
perhaps someone should flag that last post as Spam, as Canarsie certainly demonstrated great skillet pun overkill
Old May 20, 2016, 7:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Canarsie
You may be on a roll; but to be frank, my beef is that hot dogging the puns here just do not cut the mustard, as you would never catch me doing that.

I do not mean to flame you; but I would suggest you ketchup with the rest of the discussion in order for more people to relish participating in it.

If resistance to continuously being embroiled in puns puts you too much into a pickle, I recommend admitting yourself into the Mayo Clinic for treatment to avoid being grilled on this again in the future.
Groan! Double groan!
Old May 20, 2016, 9:44 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE

Grilled-t as charred. In fact if you didn't grill me I would have felt like I got a raw deal. But on a dog day like today we shouldn't be in a kick-bun, wiener take all contest. Somebody's going to come out wurst.

I was going to switch over to burgers, but I've gotta run. I'm taking Patty to dance at the meat ball.
Old May 20, 2016, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
< break from puns >
my wife and I are at the Billy Joel concert in Seattle ... she has a Mac and Jack's African Amber, and I am savoring a Ninkasi Total Domination IPA
</ break from puns >
Attached Images  

Last edited by jrl767; May 20, 2016 at 10:05 pm
Old May 20, 2016, 9:58 pm
Original Poster

I was going to switch over to burgers, but I've gotta run. I'm taking Patty to dance at the meat ball.
...on what grounds?!?

Although it is rare that this happens, I do believe you have finally flipped...
Old May 20, 2016, 10:45 pm

...on what grounds?!?

It was a misteak to bring it up. The date with Patty wasn't well done. I went to pickle her up at her home on the range. I said "lettuce dance" and she replied "are you talkin' to meat? I'm afraid to go out on Frydays." So we decided to stay in and watch cowlege biscuitball. During calftime I wanted to get more cheese and she said "No whey, gouda heck out of here." She said I was cheddar off dead. It turns out she really is a muenster.
Old May 20, 2016, 11:55 pm
Original Poster

It was a misteak to bring it up. The date with Patty wasn't well done. I went to pickle her up at her home on the range. I said "lettuce dance" and she replied "are you talkin' to meat? I'm afraid to go out on Frydays." So we decided to stay in and watch cowlege biscuitball. During calftime I wanted to get more cheese and she said "No whey, gouda heck out of here." She said I was cheddar off dead. It turns out she really is a muenster.
That story is so full of bull...
Old May 21, 2016, 6:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still PAL Premier Elite & Hilton Diamond
If this keeps up, even I will be groaning. Can I get an extra liner for my can?
Old May 21, 2016, 7:24 am

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Flying private today (just a C172) from Hibbing to GPZ to go to a fly in car show.

Currently cruising at 6,000 feet and still have service .

Will update with pictures later

Update 1: T-Mobile cruising with us in the air Name:  1949514732.png
Views: 102
Size:  31.1 KB

Suck on that gogo.

Last edited by TheLifeOfA_NKCM; May 21, 2016 at 7:32 am
Old May 21, 2016, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by MikeMpls
If this keeps up, even I will be groaning. Can I get an extra liner for my can?
Ask Canarsie. He's full of pun liners.
Old May 21, 2016, 10:46 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by kipper
Double groan!

A rare double groan!! ^^
Old May 21, 2016, 12:50 pm

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Ask Canarsie. He's full of pun liners.
Worse -- he's exactly the same in real life!
Old May 21, 2016, 1:11 pm

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Grilled-t as charred. In fact if you didn't grill me I would have felt like I got a raw deal. But on a dog day like today we shouldn't be in a kick-bun, wiener take all contest. Somebody's going to come out wurst.

Groan!
Originally Posted by jrl767
< break from puns >
my wife and I are at the Billy Joel concert in Seattle ... she has a Mac and Jack's African Amber, and I am savoring a Ninkasi Total Domination IPA
</ break from puns >
Jealous that you are at the Billy Joel concert!
...on what grounds?!?

Groan!
Groan!
Originally Posted by Cholula
A rare double groan!! ^^

Originally Posted by Dovster
Worse -- he's exactly the same in real life!
Don't you mean wurst?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.