Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2012, 10:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still PAL Premier Elite & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by skchin
There was a study several years back when there was still Saturn. According to the study, gay males prefers to drive Saturn while lesbians prefer VW Bug as a preferred vehicle.
Does this mean that I am a lesbian?
Old Aug 7, 2012, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still PAL Premier Elite & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Dovster
I had a rum & Coke at the Manager's Reception in my hotel.
This indicates that you're staying at an Embassy Suites? What happened to your legendary low-end taste in hotels?

You'll improve your reputation if you keep this up.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 11:29 pm

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Originally Posted by scoow
I'm not sure if you are trying to get Dovster to visit or warn us that the deer population will be reduced (and your venison supply increased) as soon as deer season opens.
That was exactly what I was thinking when I read her post.

T-36 hours till I am transiting at JFK.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 6:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by scoow
I'm not sure if you are trying to get Dovster to visit or warn us that the deer population will be reduced (and your venison supply increased) as soon as deer season opens.
I'm pondering taking up archery this year. Although, between the venison we have, the venison we anticipate having, and the meal prep I've been doing and freezing, I think we're hit the point that we need either a new fridge/freezer combo or we need a stand-alone freezer.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 8:06 am

Programs: Skyteam
Originally Posted by kipper
I'm pondering taking up archery this year. Although, between the venison we have, the venison we anticipate having, and the meal prep I've been doing and freezing, I think we're hit the point that we need either a new fridge/freezer combo or we need a stand-alone freezer.
I heard on NPR that there is a disease going around in the deer population this year. Is it safe to eat?
Old Aug 8, 2012, 8:14 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Or take up hunting some "other" game, a la Surviving the Game or Hard Target
Old Aug 8, 2012, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Are arrows really that much cheaper than bullets?
Not that I can use bullets because I can't bring them back into Canada.
I also like how one of my other favorite sites, Flyerland, is close to the name of this site.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 8:53 am

I heard on NPR that there is a disease going around in the deer population this year. Is it safe to eat?
There's epizootic hemorrhagic disease, which was found last year in a small amount of deer in PA, but isn't considered much of a threat, as they've not has reports of it this year. There's also chronic wasting disease, which has not been found in PA and they've been monitoring for it since 1998 or some such. They test all harvested elk and many harvested deer each year.
Originally Posted by roknroll
Or take up hunting some "other" game, a la Surviving the Game or Hard Target
I don't want to go to jail.
Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
Are arrows really that much cheaper than bullets?
Not that I can use bullets because I can't bring them back into Canada.
I also like how one of my other favorite sites, Flyerland, is close to the name of this site.
Not thinking about it to save money, as to buy a bow and all related materials would cost quite a bit. I'm pondering that because of the extended hunting season and the locations that are then available.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by MikeMpls
Does this mean that I am a lesbian?
Care to talk about it?
Old Aug 8, 2012, 9:10 am

Have you seen the movie "the hunger games"?
Old Aug 8, 2012, 9:18 am

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by MikeMpls
This indicates that you're staying at an Embassy Suites? What happened to your legendary low-end taste in hotels?

You'll improve your reputation if you keep this up.
I don't know what is happening to me. I stayed in the DoubleTree in SEA, had a mini-suite at the Planet Hollywood for a week in Vegas, and was at the Embassy Suites in Atlanta.

Worse still, I made the entire trip (except for one 85 minute segment) in Biz Elite or FC without remembering to bug Cholula to pay for it with his billions of hoarded SkyMiles.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 9:59 am

Have you seen the movie "the hunger games"?
No, because I didn't buy into the hype and rush out to see it.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
No, because I didn't buy into the hype and rush out to see it.
I made enough money from ticket scalping to see it for free.
Besides, I sold the tickets at cost.
Then, I could get SCENE points for the tickets that others bought from me (not to mention Asia Miles and MR points.)
Old Aug 8, 2012, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
I made enough money from ticket scalping to see it for free.
Besides, I sold the tickets at cost.
Then, I could get SCENE points for the tickets that others bought from me (not to mention Asia Miles and MR points.)
You scalped tickets to it???
Old Aug 8, 2012, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
We have a lightning in Northeast Phoenix tonight. We didn't have a rain at all. Today, the weather is very extremely hot and it was over 114 degrees out there. It's terrible!!! We have stay inside the house. We can't go to pool today. It's too hot out there!

Here the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJprg...ature=youtu.be

Bumped thread back from pgs 3.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.